Author Topic: IJustCaughtYou, I Just Caught You.  (Read 2352 times)

mewa

• 68 Carbine
IJustCaughtYou, I Just Caught You.
« on: February 09, 2009, 06:41:11 PM »
lmfao bum off bum off bum off.

IJustCaughtYou, do you just spend your day trolling the "dplogin.com" players section? What a mediocre and worthless task. Multi-accounters should be punished, especially if they're doing it with some malicious intent, but please don't devote your life to it. We don't need a batman for the global login system, and believe me, the hero factor isn't so high on this one. This isn't meant to be a total rag on you, cause all in all you mean well, but find a better way to waste your time. excrement, volunteer to tutor a kid, help old folks, something else......

I also love how this guy created a new forum name when multi-account reporting became all the rage. You think some new player to this game just decided to find all these accounts with obscure associations in his spare time of learning to strafe jump? Everyone turns their shoulder on that hypocritical fact because he's doing such good by trolling dplogin reporting what turns out half the time to be innocent mistakes.

NewsFlash: DP's beloved #1 multiple account detective is a multi-accounter.

ps - i just wrote this to try and deter you from finding my multi-account. gl.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: IJustCaughtYou, I Just Caught You.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »
So..

Who is it mewa....

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:26:24 PM »
If I knew, I would've posted. You've got the ability which I don't, do some R&D. Tell you the truth, I don't give a intercourse who it is. Just thought it was interesting how an offender is going around reporting people for the same offense he commits, yet it's overlooked cause he's doing good (?), or wasting peoples time, depending on how you look at it.

Very similar to the L!nk as a GT admin, but let's not start that whole thing again.......

p.s. - I would like to see some kind of response from you regarding my last (last meaningfull, second to last maybe, post in the poll thread).

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 07:31:42 PM »
it would be funny to know who it is.

IJustCaughtYou

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 07:47:48 PM »
Occasionally I peddle around DPlogin, go from clan to clan usually when I'm bored. Don't get me wrong I have a life. I have an eye for multi's I guess. I don't sit here all day looking for them, but when I find one i report it because it's the right thing to do. If you cheat, you should be punished. Yes this forum name is a multi, but that is only so I do not destroy friendships by turning them in and to be taken seriously. I'm not going to go franticly looking for your "multi" mewa. If you have one you should come clean. I don't believe there is any harm done by having this Forum account, and if there is go ahead and ban me from forums for a bit, see if I care. I'm sure the committee could find out who I really am, but there's really no reason to, I'm just here, a friendly cheater catcher. :p I do find it funny that the people who post bad about me are usually the ones I catch.
Get a life.

User was banned for this post
Ask jitspoe what he thinks, if he tells me to abandon this forum account and that it is wrong, I will gladly do so. Until then, I'll see ya next time.
-IJustCaughtYou

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »
Theres good reasoning for not allowing multiple forum accounts, just as there is for the accounts in the game. When it comes time to vote on something, committee members for example, you get two votes while the rest of us get one. Nothings to say you don't have 3 votes to our one, it's that kind of mentality. There are other connotations, but I believe this is the most important one.

By the way, I'm impressed that you admitted so fast. You earned some props in my book from not going with the kneejerk reaction most have to deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny

IJustCaughtYou

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 08:00:02 PM »
If that's your only concern I will never vote on a feature request on this account. I never planned to anyway, I only use this for cheaters.