Author Topic: Account has not yet been activated.  (Read 1994 times)

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
Account has not yet been activated.
« on: February 07, 2009, 04:53:33 PM »
If someone registered a name on dplogin but there account hasn't even been activated, why should they be able to keep that name?

Maybe you shouldn't be able to register names unless the account has been activated already. Just an idea

idias

• Autococker
Re: Account has not yet been activated.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 05:08:56 PM »
I believe that is how its made...because if you have not activated you're account you're not able to login, and no login means no adding new names.

Are you just saying or did this happenned to someone?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 05:10:12 PM »
Well, when you first register on the game, you have to register 1 name.  Theres many accounts/names that have either been used once, or not even activated.  Even though you might want the name, those people might just come back and want to play under that name.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 05:14:06 PM »
I found a pretty cool name that I would use for scrimming as a fun name but the person who has it, their account hasn't even been activated. :[

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 05:22:22 PM »
There is no need to add the name...probably it was the profile name, not an added one.
Eg.: I chose nick idias,but I haven't yet activated account. Then you choose it but you can't because iit already exists.

Im not sure but I thnk its correct. Basiclly it's the profile name not an added name.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=64078

Steve-o was the name I was thinking of adding.

There is no need to add the name...probably it was the profile name, not an added one.
Eg.: I chose nick idias,but I haven't yet activated account. Then you choose it but you can't because iit already exists.

Im not sure but I thnk its correct. Basiclly it's the profile name not an added name.

I dont see what your saying lol

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 05:35:45 PM »
Lol sorry im not very good at explaining what I mean in english.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 06:29:14 PM »