Author Topic: A word to |Q|  (Read 3615 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
A word to |Q|
« on: August 19, 2006, 12:21:26 AM »
Man, I never thought that such old school players could be so stupid and ignorant. Now, during our match, we were getting along fine. We had our friend HoAgY come in, so he could SPEC US. We spec invited him w/e. Then, someone either sprinkles or hobo absolutely freaks out claiming we are obs reconning etc. Whatever, we dominated the map. GG. Next map, q's map. After hoagy leaves, we join up. We wait, and wait. Finally, q joins up. They get down to last second before game starts, and all go obs. They proceed to do this one more time. So we say excrement, and they are blabbing about "OMG YOU mm1 YOU FORFEIT". Pathetic and ignorant clan. Try and call us pathetic cause we proved you idiot 8 year vets wrong.

good game |Q|, I understand being dominated by 1 year players must put a damper on your playing experience.

BooMeR

• VM-68
Re: A word to |Q|
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 12:26:06 AM »
for the record agent and i have been playing for well over a year . kthx.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 12:27:53 AM »
Overall, they have us out numbered by a large sum. I find it amazing how you honestly thought he was reconning us. it blows my mind how you would come to that conclusion, sprinkles. And for me to try and talk to you about it on mirc you ban me from #paintball and #qballs channels. Nice move, cant stand the fact of you being wrong.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 12:40:15 AM »
yeah even if we were talking there is a thing called ignore. and none of that wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't make us wait at the very beginning and at the second map.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 01:10:40 AM »
Noone said anything rude to qballs, until the idiot opened his mouth about obs recon. Which is completely impossible on ch1ll servers.

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 06:46:20 AM »
I didn't say he was reconning us.  If you'd check your demo instead of freakin out you'd know this.  All I said was to get him out of here.  Your clan just laughed, so I told you you'd forfeit the match.  Sure, that wasn't gonna happen, but I asked nicely for you to get him out of there.  This "letting other clans spec" is something I personally don't like. If it's a normal thing then both matching clans should be ok with it.  Sprinkle had nothing to do with what I said and neither did motobotor.
   If you want to call me names then all I can say is direct them to me.
  If you want to have observers, then have them put you clan tag on, you've admitted to using other players so that shouldn't matter to you. If you can't do this then I have the option not to play.
  As far as using the /ignore feature, it wasn't needed.  I had no problem until another clan entered the server. But since you blew it out of perportion on both the server and irc, I choose not to finish the match.
  About banning and kicking you from qballs, you knew it was coming, why even bother coming in?
  Watch your demo...

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 10:37:05 AM »
skater i feel yah dawg we matched them last night and all through our map we did not not anything to them but they were all talking excrement to us... and they made us wait on both maps and its so hard to pick a tie map with them because they think zseige and oddjob are real maps... i  dont know how it was in the old days but im pretty sure all that has changed now... gg insane

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 10:52:20 AM »
I didnt know if were you or sprinkles who said anything hobo. I now know it was you. You didnt ask nicely, you freaked out after like 4 rounds of him being in there watching. We had him leave, then you continued to say if we mm1d we forfeit etc. We get to your map, everyone joins up, the countdown gets to 5 and you all go obs except one person. You did this twice. I did not blow anything out of proportion. I called you an idiot cause you are, you were worried about him reconning us some how. Also you mention us using other players. That was when our record was like 50-10. Were now 201-36, it was a long time ago man. We dont need other people to beat clans, especially |Q|.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 06:02:33 PM »
skater i feel yah dawg we matched them last night and all through our map we did not not anything to them but they were all talking excrement to us...

i find this funny coming from a tr member, a clan which seems to think spamming binds is in the match rules.

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 07:51:13 PM »
In regards to the spectator thing, we asked nicely for whoever the -|tr|- was to leave, no one asked us if it was fine with us if someone spectated, so we weren't happy to see some random person join the server. 
If you guys would of at least asked us, we might of said yes.  Seeing as how you didn't.. well..

The deal with the observer thing in the second map is we were having problems getting ahold of two of our four members, which is why I told you guys to wait.
I doubt you even heard me because you guys wouldn't shut up at all, so me and link tried joining and red and hobo went responding in vent, so we went obs before the map started.
Apparently link didn't hear me or wasn't paying attention, and the map started 1v4.  Try being a little more patient, instead of spamming mm1 constantly.

Qballs plays this game for fun.  All of our members have played this game competitively in the past, and are pretty much tired/bored/whatever of it, and just want to relax and have fun. 
Maybe you should can the attitude and actually try focusing on acting mature and having fun instead of acting like you are gods gift to paintball?

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 07:53:05 PM »
someone has a high ego...

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 08:10:49 PM »
Sprinkle, ALL of you joined red on the second map, and waited for 5 secs then 3 out of 4 of you went obs. Dont try to go around it and say you didnt. You did it TWICE nonetheless. As for the observer, I dont know who gave him the pw. I think I was the only person to even spec him. You freaked out about 5 rouns after he was there, clearly it didnt bother you too much. You did not ask nicely either, your exact words were "Get the observer out of here or FORFEIT THE MATCH". Thats really nice eh? And us not shutting up? Hobo the idiot wouldnt stop whining cause we said something about the obs excrement. We retaliated. Uhm, good try.

And for smokey, shut up buddy. If I didnt boot your chubby cheeked face from the clan youd be behind my back right now. So, please. Go join [USA] they could use a newbie like you.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 08:17:35 PM »
ouch. cant wait for xb to beat you and your ego.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »
word doggy.

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 08:22:24 PM »
#1 It was only me and link who joined both times, check the demo.

#2 I never said one thing about forfeiting except in jest when I said mm1 = forfeit.

Don't confuse me with Hobo.
No need to distort the facts.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 08:25:32 PM »
Eh sprinkle, bold faced lie there chap. Your whole team joined team, then obs except 1 person.

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 08:39:33 PM »
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 02:20:14 PM by Sprinkle »

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 10:29:34 PM »
I'm sure anyone who sees the demos could easily realize you're just full of excrement and greatly exaggerating, as always. 
Way to bring a pointless gripe to the forums because you didn't get your way instantly and then got banned when you tried to complain about it on irc.

If you are going to try and lie and defame QBalls or myself, at least back up your claim with some proof instead of making excrement up to make us look bad, because it just makes you look even worse to everyone else.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2006, 11:50:14 AM »
Props to |Q| for trying to pick zsiege as a tie map, it's a pity newbies would never allow that.

link!

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2006, 11:02:28 PM »
Honestly skater, I don't understand how you can roll in here and degrade our team when you can't back up any of the numerous amount of accusations said. I did not say ONE word the whole entire 21 minutes. I was disgusted how your team was yapping away like hyenas and how poorly you held yourselves. and you're telling us we're immature? I beg to differ