Author Topic: Good points Ignored.  (Read 1349 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Good points Ignored.
« on: January 28, 2006, 02:47:10 PM »
Bain, this is exactly why I gave you my post before posting, which I am waiting for a responce. Less clan participation is a bad thing. I have read the Dr.'s and the other posts giving concern to the PBCUP 4v4 maplist and I am posting here to stay on topic as I have no request other than UB_Rooftop and his newer map be included and never drop Midnight. On to my point. They were not starting a flame war, simple stating their opinions. If I was able to comprehend what was being said so could you. If you dont understand than try posting this (for once). "I really dont understand what your saying" or "WTF are you Trying to say" not  "I dont understand your points, but let me comment on them and how stupid you are" That helps no one. Now if you dont care what they are saying then dismissing them with any old copout is then your actions are completely understandable given your past history.  :(

Which brings me to another point the "DR." made

Apparently no-one can disagree with you because you and er33t are the sole bastions of skill and sportsmanship in the game, any dissenters need to be picked apart and basically called n00bs as if they are disagreeing with you then they are OBVIOUSLY morons who know nothing, when they offer constructive criticism.
This is happens so often its not even funny. Why act this way?

Taco I agree with your statement that if "e3rrt50 and 0 will do nothing for you". I really belive you if its true. Thus I am inspired to start practing so look out for fat ogier on the loose. But the thing I dont understand is why not be more open to map request? Also dont hate an sanchez for his complaints about your maps. That would be hypocritical its not as though you have never done the same to others and thier maps, all due respect sir what makes you different?

*This post's intentions are not to flame but to show how none productive such actions are.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
Re: Good points Ignored.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 03:18:19 PM »
Look for my off topic post. Bain this is why I gave you my post, which I am still waiting for a repsonce.
I just caught the e-mail pop-up on my GTalk as I was leaving for the evening last night.  I got home and went straight to bed(after checking up to see that SkateR stole a map from Blitz ;)) for my 2hrs of sleep before my 12.5hr shift at work today (where the proxy blocks free-mails; i.e. my personal gmail).  Sorry I didn't have the chance to get back to you, I'll read it tonight and pass you some thoughts.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 04:14:47 PM »
What! Your not GOD? Thanks.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 04:26:56 PM »
Look for my off topic post. Bain this is why I gave you my post, which I am still waiting for a repsonce.
(after checking up to see that SkateR stole a map from Blitz ;))

haha, I fluked blitz ;)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 06:41:42 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:59:04 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2006, 07:57:17 PM »
Hopefully. War? I guess thats what you call it. I call it a difference of opinion. Depending on your attitude I guess its the same thing. I will wait for Bain to read what I had intended to post. Oh and your welcome for keeping it off the 4v4 topic. ;(

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 08:08:50 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:58:55 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 09:32:48 PM »
Its still not a war. We all can win. If all parties agree to a common ground. Somehting I was hopeing for.

The ironic thing is I used to think darkp reed was you for a while. Same skills, same attitude and a crappy ping. I could not have been more acurate.  I spoke with reed tonight about this he remembered this and we laughed.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 09:47:21 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:58:53 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 11:59:30 PM »
What really "says" something? I confused players with one another. Hard to tell honestly who is who unless your an admin. Even you can agree to that. ???