Author Topic: Lamers changing to winning team  (Read 1794 times)

tartjagger

• Stingray
Lamers changing to winning team
« on: February 27, 2009, 06:50:54 AM »
What really gets my goat is the lamers that always change to the winning team (most of the ones I've seen are from one particular nationality). How about a server side setting to only allow players to change to the losing team?

I watched one game where it ended up with 4 players v 1 Acebot, I really wanted that bot to win  ;D

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Lamers changing to winning team
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 06:59:39 AM »
if you were there and it annoys you, why wasn't it Acebot + You against everyone else? You get more chances to practice.

And besides, there's already a feature vote for server settings to keep equal teams.

tartjagger

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 07:03:38 AM »
And besides, there's already a feature vote for server settings to keep equal teams.

Oh, I missed that one - I'll add my vote.
Thanks for your very prompt reply

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 08:33:02 AM »
Permaban. No mercy.

tartjagger

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 09:34:04 AM »
iAnd besides, there's already a feature vote for server settings to keep equal teams.
Having thought about it, I think only allowing players to change to the losing team is better. I've been in some really good games with 1 expert player v me and several other noobs.

Lapppy

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 03:50:13 PM »
I had noticed that in a server they had set the command "join" to be a level 50 command to prevent people from switching teams (even obs though) :-\