Author Topic: Dystro admin abusing.  (Read 2200 times)

Epic

• PGP
Dystro admin abusing.
« on: April 17, 2009, 01:21:21 PM »
Well, I was in the 3iob server. And I killed dystro and he killed me. So I was trying to have fun and said "To good" and he said more like "To bad", So I said "To good for you", then from that point on, he kept moving me to observer and was spamming the command to move players to observer. He would not let me play. So can something be done about this? :P

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Dystro admin abusing.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 01:27:25 PM »
Here's the rules:

You can post about server admin abuse IF YOU HAVE RECORDED PROOF!

There will be no personall attacks agains server admins, that would be just like flaming any other member of our community.

Any flaming gets you an automatic 2 day vacation and repeat offenders will get more.

You ALWAYS have a choice.  There are more servers now than at any time in DP history. Go play on another server or go make your own.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
Epic, be glad you aren't perm banned from the server. Superman has his rule about people that get banned once, get perm banned..some how you managed to slip through the cracks.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »
/cry .. just be lucky you're not banned, next time maybe you shouldn't run your mouth.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »
@Bix: His rule was: 'From this point on', and i think epic was banned before the rule was put into action.

@Epic: But anyways, it's his clan's server, no need to try to talk when it's clear he's a lot better then you. Also it's a pub, why say anything? Your fault. Just a thought, maybe if you pm dystro on irc he will say sorry!!

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »
I laughed.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 01:53:35 PM »
I'll just speak for a couple members of 3iob here.

You guys are really really lucky we cannot ban or kick.

Epic

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 01:56:32 PM »
Epic, be glad you aren't perm banned from the server. Superman has his rule about people that get banned once, get perm banned..some how you managed to slip through the cracks.
You got that right, I called the people up who does the internet gig, and they changed my IP address while trying to fix my internet.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 03:45:00 AM »
Whats new, They do that to me all the time.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 03:58:51 AM »
I don't even see the point in posting about it.  Their servers, they pay for em, they can do what they want.  Period.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 07:16:20 AM »
Yup, I dont trip cause its all in fun. THey all like me, they are all my friends. Right 3iob? eheheh

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 07:43:55 AM »
Epic you are supposed to be perm banned from my server.  Playing on it is a priveledge not a right.

Better call up your isp again.

btw... It only takes 2 seconds to add a ban, how many times they gonna let you change your ip?