Author Topic: forum theme?  (Read 1405 times)

Head~Up~Ass

• PGP
forum theme?
« on: May 26, 2009, 08:30:32 PM »
Hi I have Installed Smf On My Clans Site And Would Like The Theme For The Fourms So That I Can Use It For My Site Email It 2 Me At ellisgeek@gmail.com
you can see my site at http://death_merthants.xtreemhost.com

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: forum theme?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »
first of all, you have to spell "fourm" the correct way on your site. Did you know that you also spelled "alcohalics" wrong too.

Second, I'm guessing that your free web-hosting won't allow forums, since an error comes up when clicked. You most likely won't be able to find a free hosting that allows you to runs forums and what not, so if you want all that jazz, you'll have to either get free web forums (not smf) and link to there, or buy a web-hosting plan.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 04:55:31 AM »
Please Don't Type Like This, It's Really Hard To Read.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 05:47:26 AM »
personally - I LOVE ALL THE ADVERTISEMENTS! also if u r new to forums and stuff you should try phpbb its alot easier

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 11:15:40 AM »
Second, I'm guessing that your free web-hosting won't allow forums, since an error comes up when clicked. You most likely won't be able to find a free hosting that allows you to runs forums and what not, so if you want all that jazz, you'll have to either get free web forums (not smf) and link to there, or buy a web-hosting plan.

http://death_merthants.xtreemhost.com/forums/index.php

He spelled the URL wrong...

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 11:40:32 AM »
When we need a new theme, it is a mobile one. If i load this website on my mobile phone it has around 50kb/page. In our forum it was around 60kb/page with the normal theme, now with a mobile theme it needs only 20kb/page. I only need to add "?styleid=24" to the url and it saves me a little bit money :P