Author Topic: My old name : RoBiNHooD  (Read 3509 times)

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
My old name : RoBiNHooD
« on: January 17, 2010, 07:13:00 PM »
Hey im back here again for an old name of mine i asked around last year and it went nowhere. Im simply asking for it back from a person who took it when global login system first came on. Most older players know me as robinhood.

This person does not play Dp anymore im guessing its just some random person that played for like 2 days and ran off. Just asking a small favor.

Thanks, RoBiNHood

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: My old name : RoBiNHooD
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 07:24:18 PM »
Doubt anything will happen since it's the accounts only registered name. It gets annoying when so many names are taken although 100 people tops play at a time. Same goes with clan tags though.

If the account has been inactive for 'x' amount of time without being in clans or anything shows the player did not show much interest and the account should be deleted. [Or atleast if another player requests that name]

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 08:49:31 PM »
Yeah especially clan tags me and cuso had to take around 30min to an hour thinking of one. I agree on the inactive thing especially with clans that no1 is in.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 09:02:05 PM »
Stay in a clan. Problem soved.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 09:14:07 PM »
Henrod. I laughed.

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »
dont laugh at the misfortune of others. these are highly unstable little twirps. theyd have trouble deciding on a shoelace color if confronted with options.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 04:06:00 PM »
I'm sorry people leave my clan to join another one i cant change that so dont nag about excrement i dont do you guys all dont use your heads

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 09:47:21 PM »
comma period capital apostrophe comma apostrophe apostrophe period capital apostrophe period

Then why create more clans if people just leave them? Why not stay in the same clan, and recruit people into that clan, instead of thinking that a different clan name with the same players is going to retain players better.  :)

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 05:20:49 AM »
People dont like to look at formers for some reason (myers) told me to make a new clan (AnX) Because it had bad formers and i just laughed.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 02:12:57 PM »
More like, nobody wanted to join a clan that had a merry name and people like nick123 were in it. So I told you to join a clan or get a small group together and make one since you were active, but just sat in the same clan with no members.

Anyways, back to the actual topic. It's a name, rather see more important stuff get worked looked into then a name. Plus, by the time anything got done about this you would of forgotten about the thread.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 02:24:37 PM »
I dont think so I've Wanted my name back from forever ago and this is the second time i asked.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 04:49:43 PM »
I dont think so I've Wanted my name back from forever ago and this is the second time i asked.

Did they say yes the first time?
WHy would it be any different this time? :D

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2010, 04:52:35 PM »
he didnt answer

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 05:30:41 PM »
Why didn't you register it when you had the chance?

Names like robinhood are pretty common, so they're pretty much first come first served.  I guess if the committee wants to make a poll about it and they decide to give you the name, I'll do it, but I really don't have time to deal with all these name issues that could have been avoided.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 05:30:11 PM »
I was inactive at the time when global login was first launched. That would be great, thanks