Author Topic: Offering help in Jumping !  (Read 3251 times)

Skyline

• PGP
Offering help in Jumping !
« on: November 15, 2008, 11:00:56 AM »
Hey, it's Skyline and out of boredom I came to an idea to help people in jumping. Simply find me in game or pm here. I'm usually at Arctic^Jump server (when I'm on), or Arctic^Pub. I'll do my best to help you with circle- or doublejumps, even ice. So just post here or contact me !
-Ask for my MSN in pm !-

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Offering help in Jumping !
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:00:59 PM »
nice idea..=)

Sonny

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 12:29:58 PM »
can you help me to do a doublejump?

mh, fun aside. There are a lot of tutorials for double an circle jumps. I think you are needless. And the most ppl who are around is this forum can do all of these jump.

Skyline

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 12:51:49 PM »
It was just an idea .. I thought also of tutorials but some are confusing, so I'm offering sort of LIVE help, I may show those jumps and stuff. And you can't say for sure that most of the people who visit forums can jump. If you can do all those trickjumps, then just keep away from the thread .

pheeks

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 01:27:10 PM »
Skyline, you may know me as spx, but I've been with you in arctic jump a few times. I would like to learn how to circle jump, because I want to know how fast I can really do *]DoP[* - Jump.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 01:43:30 PM »
mh, fun aside. There are a lot of tutorials for double an circle jumps. I think you are needless. And the most ppl who are around is this forum can do all of these jump.

I think that tutorials are needless.. The livehelp as Skyline said is more useful. It's my own experience..

Skyline

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »
Pheeks, find me and I'll help you!

pheeks

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 01:32:14 PM »
Thanks!

Skyline

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 03:49:15 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI239XH0PSM

This is a video tutorial for you guys. It's not all my work because most of the text was written by DirtyTaco and Kaos, so they get all the credit. I hope it helps.

pheeks

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 11:10:52 AM »
What is the link for your hypercam? Mine is always extremely laggy. Also, what video editor do you use to be able to get the words in the beginning there?

Skyline

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »
I use the full version of fraps to record my videos, but I don't remember where I got it from since I've had it for over a year now. I edit my videos with Windows Movie Maker.