Author Topic: Multiaccount: MrLucker, Spamer  (Read 4095 times)

T3RR0R15T

  • Map Committee
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 2593
Multiaccount: MrLucker, Spamer
« on: June 19, 2009, 06:29:16 PM »
another one:

Multi account:
MrLucker and Spamer are really the same person.

Lucker3

  • PGP
  • Posts: 1
Re: Multiaccount: MrLucker, Spamer
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 12:52:54 PM »
Spamer it isn't my count, this is count my friend. It was spoiled him computer. Account at I at I make too play on it. Spamer it not my account. I salute.


SkaDooSh

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 587
Re: Multiaccount: MrLucker, Spamer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »

Cameron

  • Global Moderator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 2686
Re: Multiaccount: MrLucker, Spamer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 03:10:11 AM »
Horrible translator.

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Re: Multiaccount: MrLucker, Spamer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 04:32:54 PM »

mewa

  • 68 Carbine
  • Posts: 277
Re: Multiaccount: MrLucker, Spamer
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 12:26:55 AM »
Spamer it isn't my count, this is count my friend. It was spoiled him computer. Account at I at I make too play on it. Spamer it not my account. I salute.

wtf are you saluting. i salute female breastssss, in an unnatural fashion. you sound like some sort of nazi. goodbye forever, permaban.

ps - where i come from, when you "spoil" something it's usually like you dropped your seed on that excrement. i hope your friends computer is alright.

RoBbIe

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 720
Re: Multiaccount: MrLucker, Spamer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 05:19:25 PM »
wtf are you saluting. i salute female breastssss, in an unnatural fashion. you sound like some sort of nazi. goodbye forever, permaban.

ps - where i come from, when you "spoil" something it's usually like you dropped your seed on that excrement. i hope your friends computer is alright.

im pretty sure, the translator made it say that not him.