Author Topic: Week 1 - krew vs. MeMi  (Read 1539 times)

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Week 1 - krew vs. MeMi
« on: February 24, 2006, 05:52:01 PM »
Week 1 - krew vs. MeMi
krew jumps out to an early lead in the match with a solid defense against MeMi.  MeMi was able to rally back in the second quarter with some well played flag grabs leading the to victory.  At half-time the servers switched and krew was forced to play on the European server which was to MeMi advantage as they picked up an easy win in the third quarter.  krew changed the pace of the game by creating a solid defense but were overtaken by a crucial cap in the last few minutes by Coma Bull that would secure the win for MeMi.

Match Scores
Midnight - Quarter 1: krew [9:2] MeMi
Midnight - Quarter 2: krew [7:8] MeMi
Roundup - Quarter 3: krew [12:30] MeMi
Roundup - Quarter 4: krew [8:12] MeMi
MeMi defeats krew 3:1

Scoreboards

Demos
Not available due to observerblackout problems.

krew gets the week off next week but will be back in week 3 with two matches.  MeMi on the other hand will be squaring off against DoP.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Week 1 - krew vs. MeMi
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 07:33:20 PM »
Surprisingly low scores in midnight.  It must have been a very defensive game.

I can't remember if I added this before or after the build you have, bain, but there is a specinvite command.  You just have to get all of the players to type "specinvite <player id>" where player ID is that of the PBCup refs.

XtremeBain

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 10:29:39 PM »
We reverted back to 132 since the observerblackout has broken the chasecam in 138.  132 doesn't contain the specinvite command.  I modified the paintball2 binary so that stuffing would be available for the automatic demo recording as well as a script to stuff specinvite to all the players for refs/shoutcasters.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 01:09:02 AM »
Congratz to MeMi.