Author Topic: Server Commands  (Read 1245 times)

madandbored1342

• PGP
Server Commands
« on: February 26, 2006, 11:32:56 AM »
I need help with the following server commands:

Add time
Kill (viewgib something)
Permanent Ban

Matze

• 68 Carbine
Re: Server Commands
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 12:27:11 PM »
1.You can add time to a running game by the following command: "cvar_set timelimit 100".
Then the game would have the timelimit 100. If you started with 20 minutes, and its 1 minute left, and you do "timelimit 100" there will be 81 minutes again.

2.You shouldnt really need to viewgib someone...well you got to chasecam (type camera in console) someone and then type "viewgib" in console.He will be killed "by admin" then.

3.If you have rcon access to your server type "sv addip THEIPHERE".
Otherwise its something like write ip or addip and then two times his IP adress.

AgentSmith

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 09:39:36 AM »
and How to get player`s Ip?

+I think typing "players" into console, get players iP and tban him ( tban ID TIME, example tban 5 5 <-Tban for 5 minutes)
is much easier...

and binding "viewgib" to some key , aim at one person and push that key is easier than the chase thing...

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 10:18:59 AM »
You messed something up up there.

He asked for a PERMANENT ban.You can just perm ban someone if you got this ip, adn well yea that requires RCON acces (but i already posted that..)

Ofcourse you can timeban someone by tbanning his player id, but thats far away from a permban, considering you can just people who are actualy on the server,and not hacker lsited on the forums.

And i dont think its easier to aim at someone to viewgib him.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 03:57:27 PM »
First off, grab build 16.  That fixes some bugs with the bans.  Then, at the server console type:
sv addip <ip address>
sv writeip

If you don't have direct access to the server console you'll need to use rcon:

rcon <rcon pass> sv addip <ip address>
rcon <rcon pass> sv writeip