Author Topic: DP Statistics  (Read 1671 times)

Justinph5

• Autococker
DP Statistics
« on: September 06, 2009, 08:38:25 PM »
Just for fun, I've taken stats from the recent American clan activity.

Collective Wins = 2059

Collective Losses = 246

Even if we consider that 1000 of those wins are old, and all the losses are recent, we are still missing 813 collective losses....

LOL... Now, there are a few truthful clans, that have real records, but there's more clans that have happened to "forget" about losing matches, at least 813 losses in total...

I'll leave you to guess which clans happened to "forget" adding a lot of their losses. And there's your fun stats for the day.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
Re: DP Statistics
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »
Unfortunately your facts are probably terribly wrong considering most clans reset their records or die and comeback a lot these days.  Ij's real overall record is somewhere in the 1500+ wins to about 400-500 losses.  Since we've reset our record multiple times it's obviously much lower now.

Also a lot of matches now are just scrims and don't count for anything.  Since just to match most clans usually just use ringers to get decent numbers and not just 2v2 all day.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »
mine line up between a 3-1 to 5-1 win to loss.   Ij's stats line up with mine, thats not the question. The question is, where are the records with the 1-3 to 1-5 win ratio? And if there are none, then where is the ratio failure? lol

(of course we should all know that its a hypothetical question)

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »
You are only taking into account the active American clans right now.  What about all the American clans that win to euro clans.  Or all the dead clans that have losing ratios.  Yea most are probably BS records, but most aren't as far off as you might think.

Sonix

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 09:04:18 PM »
ij never added losses when i played them. once in a while they wuold. same goes for a few other clans.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 09:05:46 PM »
You are only taking into account the active American clans right now.
Yeah, thats what I said in the 1st sentence of my first post. And I even added a 1000 win buffer...

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 09:17:41 PM »
You have to include - Euro's / Pubnewbs / All the excuses

Alot of teams have faked records, but just about every team can argue how it's not their team. But for example with my team, we only add wins/losses if it's 3v3+ and no ringers playing. So if we 2v2 we wont add wins/losses but if a team wins the 2v2 they still add wins. But plenty of teams go down in their loss section overnight. But then again, alot of clans that are told they have a fake record truly do not. For most people it's noticeable to see which are more accurate then other records.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 09:22:54 PM »
Ok, nevermind, closing. Too many people are getting defensive already, and not just having fun with it.

I guess its too touchy of a subject for many :/