Author Topic: When is this stupid ass stuff going to stop? (Superman Look here)  (Read 11383 times)

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
Re: When is this stupid ass stuff going to stop? (Superman Look here)
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2009, 03:33:15 AM »
The guy basically uses the same font with big capital letters, he's always hanging around the tarts death to all pub as well.
His tactics have changed now. All he does is play properly, but nade team kills people when they have the flag so he can get the glory, and when he gets shot he spams 'freak you' or 'fck you'

wizzi

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2009, 11:29:12 AM »
with the rock&rolla guy its 'YOU ALL SUCK' spammed

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2009, 12:10:45 PM »
Well, do you?

wizzi

• VM-68
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 12:13:31 PM »
its not that WE all suck. thats just what he spams to make himself 'superier' to everyone else in the server

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2009, 10:46:22 AM »
Is he superior? If not then why even care? If he is then use it as motivation to get better. The thing is people love to make comments about things I have typed in this forum all the time. The funny thing is that the same people who are crying "the things you say offend me" in our society are the same ones who kept crying "we should all be accepted regardless of who/what we are". If you try to speak up or act towards something you think is wrong the same people your trying to protect will turn around and call you impolite. Just tune the offending ones out. All you can really do. The way I look at it is I'm old school. People act out you tell them ONE time to be quiet. On the second offense you teach them with a stick. Nowadays, people think if you keep telling the offender to "don't do that. it is very rude Jimmy" he will eventually stop. Use a stick once after the initial warning  and I bet he won't do it again.

wizzi

• VM-68
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »
and how does one use a stick on a game? :D

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2009, 11:37:26 AM »
Very easily. Use a virtual one. Many things can be accomplished with the right CAN DO attitude. For instance, I remember two guys who got into a virtual altercation on the web. Of course like many e-thugz, one of them didn't realize how easily one can be traced complete with a real address. To make a long story short, the e-thug got his house burnt down by the guy he was trying to act hard on.

But seriously.... a virtual stick can be used by doing a number of things. 1) Just ignore him and hope he goes away. 2) Implement a swear filter or temp server bans for people who feel the need to act that way. 3) trace the idiot down take a few pictures of him and leave said pictures taped to his door with a message like "we don't appreciate your choice of etiquette in our game". :P

But I guess it all comes down to each individuals' insecurities. When people get all dumb like that I just don't interact with the people in that server until he leaves.

wizzi

• VM-68
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2009, 02:16:59 PM »
lol just about every one of them sounds.....very....bad? haha