Author Topic: US tourneys/ladders/leagues  (Read 1157 times)

shep

• VM-68
US tourneys/ladders/leagues
« on: January 07, 2010, 02:40:57 AM »
Latly i have been playing dp a fair bit and i have realised that the american clan scene needs some kind of tournament, league etc. Nothing huge, it could be something similar to the qehs cup. I know im going to get the comments like dps dead, and dont bother, but why not try something small and fun? There are atleast 6 solid active american clans that im sure would love to try something out.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 03:41:04 AM by shep »

fasian

• 68 Carbine
Re: US tourneys/ladders/leagues
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 03:56:42 AM »
So why don't you arrange something.

blaa

• Autococker
Re: US tourneys/ladders/leagues
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 04:35:42 AM »
 Since all the US teams speak english well, I would suggest using www.tourney.cc . It is a good website, you can create single elimination brackets, double elimination brackets, tournaments with group stage, leagues, whatnot. really easy to use for the moderator (you would still have to get access to the servers and force clans to play).

for qehs cups, i just used a simple bracket page, because i thought many clans in europe are not maybe so fluent in english that they could easily navigate in that site.. If you think that many clans would think that registering to that site to participate is pointless, then u can also add clans manually (noone would have to register).