Author Topic: Would this be a good server ?  (Read 5355 times)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
Re: Would this be a good server ?
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2009, 03:52:57 PM »
Ok, so after seeing that many European match servers have been full lately, I thought I'd introduce some more servers into the scene.
But, I'm not to sure how much of the following I would need to host 4 match servers, and 2 public servers.

Any questions, please ask straight away!!:

Bandwidth:

How much bandwidth would I need to host 4 match servers, and 2 public servers? Would 750GB be enough? Also, is "Monthly Data Transfer" basically the amount of Bandwidth you get? (Most important question there: How much bandwidth would I need to host 4 match servers, and 2 public servers? )

RAM:

How much RAM would I need to host 4 match and 2 public servers? Would 384MB of RAM about do it? Or would I need around 1GB to actually run stable servers? (Main question is the same one as above)

DISK SPACE:

How much Disk Space would I need? Is 20GB enough? Main questions is same as above

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 03:54:50 PM »
stop wasting ur money on dp servers god darn..

Stop wasting our time with flames and spam.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 11:31:16 PM by jitspoe »

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »
GohanOneKnife, perhaps I like helping the community in a positive way. Just please stop criticising everyone when they try and do something good for the community. It's more than you'll ever achieve in your life, so just live with it and ignore it. Nobody is asking you to look at the topic, or play on the servers. Just please. Stop.

Awaiting first constructive, decent post. :-)

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »
Kyuchi im 100% sure ive already achieved more than u ever will. and ur not doing anything good for the community, newbie kids like u should gtfo of the game.. 4 years in dp and still bad like newbie(2)..

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 11:31:37 PM by jitspoe »

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »