Author Topic: European Active Clan Rankings  (Read 18074 times)

abnormal

• Autococker
Re: European Active Clan Rankings
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2009, 07:44:43 AM »
OTB is active. We don't match very often, but we try to support the game as best as we can and we play almost every day on public server.

I also could say, lot's of clans aren't active because they only match and never play public. But I don't. I think active can be more than just playing matches and idling in irc. For me you are active when you match and you are also active when you play pub, support the game, help new players, etc.

I can't believe, that so many people think a clan could be active only when you match 10 times a day... :)

Ok thanks for your explanation.
It's great that you do support this game. I am just wondering how is this ranking made then..

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2009, 09:04:03 AM »
They are GOOD. And without their pubs 60% of the noobs will quit ( except americans ). And dp without noobs is boring cus we can call nobody a noob :)

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »
They are GOOD. And without their pubs 60% of the noobs will quit ( except americans ). And dp without noobs is boring cus we can call nobody a noob :)

u r definitely a noob who are you btw?
and being positive on OTB speed doesnt mean u r active clan rofl they loose matches 0:50 ahhaa

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2009, 09:19:14 AM »
And how would you know if you've never played them GohanOneKnife? Chef-Killer makes a great point and some people forget that you can't just define active clans as the clans that match...

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2009, 10:28:02 AM »
The only problem with your theory is that a clan serves exactly that proposit: match. If you only pub, you don't need a clan. If you don't match, you don't need a clan. Clans don't help newbies, people do. Clans match. period.

So, obviously, a clan that doesn't match is an inactive clan.

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2009, 10:30:23 AM »
The only problem with your theory is that a clans serves exactly that proposit: match. If you only pub, you don't need a clan. If you don't match, you don't need a clan. Clans don't help newbies, people do. Clans match. period.

So, obviously, a clan that doesn't match is an inactive clan.

wow magalhaes.. u wrote what i wanted to explain this skinny kyuchi but now i think he will understand.

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2009, 11:03:54 AM »
u r definitely a noob who are you btw?
and being positive on OTB speed doesnt mean u r active clan rofl they loose matches 0:50 ahhaa

Lmao i saw OTB's  in action they totally own, YOU didnt even match them
And im not a noob cus even on my leptop i capped like 6 times on a map. I am using not a mouse.
( Ps: Shut up saying NOOB to me, im not telling your a noob at all. )

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2009, 11:20:28 AM »
Lmao i saw OTB's  in action they totally own, YOU didnt even match them
And im not a noob cus even on my leptop i capped like 6 times on a map. I am using not a mouse.
( Ps: Shut up saying NOOB to me, im not telling your a noob at all. )

how would you know i didnt match them? u were away much time ur mom said no pb;)
rofl otb is maybe good speedserver clan and pangya but in match they play like its first match ever.
poor.

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2009, 02:02:27 PM »
No Your poor stop starting fights at forum

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2009, 08:09:18 AM »
I really don't know much about the current clan scene, but I'm sure OTB could beat many clans on "regular" maps.  Yeah, it's time somebody puts up a new tournament without those crappy lame maps that have dominated the scene in the last 2-3 years. I'm also sure that Chef-Killer could beat GohanSomeThing (whoever that is) singlehandedly.

If you want a "clan ranking", just look at each clan's previous tournament results.  You will see kuc, oXz and Dark dominating almost each of them (excluding american clans).

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2009, 08:52:31 AM »
1. iSi
2. OTB
3. Kyuuchi alone