Author Topic: - Clan .aRi| -  (Read 2117 times)

bLiNdThInG

• VM-68
- Clan .aRi| -
« on: January 10, 2010, 06:50:01 AM »
me and my friend danniie have decided to start a clan. there are a few reasons why we have started this. firstly the lack of euro clans; ino there are a few really good euro clans but there are all to good for us we wanted something inbetween. this clan will be a bit like [iSi] was with some good players teaching some newer players. 'pubstars to matching players' this is not a pub clan and we will be matching soon

http://www.dplogin.com/login.php?action=viewclan&clanid=12149

im english,danniie is german and we already have a member from bosnia called sundown. i myself will be on irc most of the time so just ask for a tryout and i will be willing to help, danniie will be there most days but not all.

u dont need ts3...well at least not yet, but  u must have irc although if u dont i can give links and help people to get it. if all goes well a website maybe coming up in the near future. i am looking for another leader, someone who is expirenced, agen just ask.

EDIT 'With quite a large amount of help from the amazing kyuuchi this clan is up and running. thx kyuuchi.'

thanks for reading  :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 11:59:08 AM by bLiNdThInG »

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
Re: -New Euro Clan-
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 08:20:21 AM »
What's your teams IRC channel? (#team_aRi) I can see good potential and bright future from this clan as long as you stick to it. Can't wait to see DanNiiE again, good times. :P

Also, welcome back to dp2 bLiNdThInG! :)

bLiNdThInG

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 08:42:57 AM »
thanks kyuuchi. i had to beg danniie to come bak...lol...but it'll be worth it. do u hav any ideas about the name of the clan because atm its aristocrars because that's all i could think of for the tag .aRi|

Scars

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 05:56:20 AM »
You might maybe change it to Team Aridity.

Spartax

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 07:15:23 AM »
nice , i just hope u stop ask to join to my clan... but oh , dont ask me if i join to urs :-*

bLiNdThInG

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 02:33:38 PM »
thanks scars for the idea i'll keep that in mind, but im open to more suggestions...but thx =] spartax im gonna keep asking you to join my clan  ;) :D

s33hite

• PGP
Re: - Clan .aRi| -
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 11:40:40 AM »
How about (Team_aRi)