Author Topic: dedkok is ban evading & multi accounting  (Read 8608 times)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
Re: dedkok is ban evading & multi accounting
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 11:01:55 AM »
normally id agree with viper and rewind here but knowing that rewind loves mayhem and rewind never defends anyone over forums im going to have to say its prob mayhem.

Rewind

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 11:25:07 AM »
can we just ban dedkok for suspicious playing or something and leave everyone else's bans alone?

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 11:42:09 AM »
1. It's funny how the people who play with dedkok defend him.

2. Ironic that myers is trying to get mayhem (who is completely inactive and who myers "doesn't even know") unbanned while being good friends with dedkok.

3. Dedkok isn't good, I probably average 20 points a map on caps (not trades) against him.

4. Mayhem wasn't as bad as you all remember. I personally always remembered him for his smooth aim, not his good play style.

5. The IPs match nearly. If anyone wants to take the time to look my IP changed about 6 months ago by getting a new modem....Not hard.

6. Everyone in DP knows that dedkok is a multi. Ban him off suspicious feelings.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 11:58:22 AM »
i played with him and have nothing against him, just i am not a idiot that will go banning people who i think are suspicious.
if jitspoe can pull hardware id's of last know maybe we can compare but close ip's are not actually solid evidence. 

2. Ironic that myers is trying to get mayhem (who is completely inactive and who myers "doesn't even know") unbanned while being good friends with dedkok.

3. Dedkok isn't good, I probably average 20 points a map on caps (not trades) against him.

4. Mayhem wasn't as bad as you all remember. I personally always remembered him for his smooth aim, not his good play style.

5. The IPs match nearly. If anyone wants to take the time to look my IP changed about 6 months ago by getting a new modem....Not hard.

6. Everyone in DP knows that dedkok is a multi. Ban him off suspicious feelings.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2010, 12:49:08 PM »

Agree with everything except the ban him for suspicious feelings.

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010, 01:56:00 PM »
Everyone knows that dedkok is a multi.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010, 03:43:07 PM »
Have you guys realized that all of "MOFO's" posts start with a "rofl..." He is taking this as a joke, and it's all funny to him. Those logs that he has posted, are not the entire part. He obviously cut out some parts, and dedkok has the actual logs.
The ip's are really similar :     99.247.52.173

So there is some proof but, not to the max! I think a good idea would be for both of them to come on vent at the same time, and talk at the same time since you can't enter one ventrilo server with the same ip address. If anyone has Mayhems e-mail or any contact with him to get him in contact with us. Just an idea.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2010, 03:48:06 PM »

So there is some proof but, not to the max! I think a good idea would be for both of them to come on vent at the same time, and talk at the same time since you can't enter one ventrilo server with the same ip address. If anyone has Mayhems e-mail or any contact with him to get him in contact with us. Just an idea.

Actually you can, so that would probably not work.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2010, 04:02:40 PM »
thats if you ever see them on at the same time. did not see mayem on at anytime.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2010, 10:24:43 AM »
I don't think anyone in FR4G is defending him, we're just not jumping to conclusions. I mean, you guys already made the same thread with the same evidence for shk being dedkok, saying how you searched through and know for a fact etc..

All I said is to come on vent and hear him talk if you know what Mayhem sounds like, because personally I don't know/remember what Mayhem sounded like. He's not trying to hide anything, but i'm not going to be like: OMG THEY BOTH USE ROGERS AND HAVE CLOSE IP's SO IT MUST BE MAYHEM. I mean, yes I understand your logic why it should be him, but my opinion is it's not. That's why I haven't posted, because I've got no 'facts' or whatever to back that statement up. But then again, i'm also one of the people who don't call everyone hackers every match and assume everything unless it's really obvious.

The reason people think he's a multi is because he's good, which I did to at the start. But after clanning with him I had no proof he could be anyone else so I just ignored the fact. Never heard anyone like him or anything. If he was horrible, and had the same IP, nobody would say ITS A MULTI, I bet if you look at all the michigan players you'd see alot of similar IP's and ISP, but it's clear they aren't multi's. Basically, nobody believes you can get good fast. This all seems like i'm defending him, but really it's just my opinion.

Oh, and for those who say I started trying to get mayhem off his ban cause he's 'dedkok' Actually I just read something in vague's ban evasion, and used mayhem as a reference. Then people kept coming back with an arguement, so i'd reply when I saw it, then was told to make a thread if I want something to get done. It wasn't just random, it was more of a reply to what somebody say. Oh and M!ke you're a retard. Just like MOFO.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2010, 05:16:07 PM »
the fact that he uses a voice changer isnt proof of being a multi? guy has a robot voice

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 03:11:37 PM »
the fact that he uses a voice changer isnt proof of being a multi? guy has a robot voice

soo true, it is pretty awkward if you really listen closely, or when hes reconning.