Author Topic: Full Time PGP?  (Read 1281 times)

joox

• Stingray
Full Time PGP?
« on: May 05, 2010, 01:31:36 PM »
Is there a command where I can make one of my servers to be fulltime PGP.

I've tried expert 8 but that only last for one map? Any ideas?

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
Re: Full Time PGP?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 02:45:58 PM »
You could probably put expert 8 in the server.cfg file, I haven't tried that but it might work.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:04:06 AM »
You have to change the .ent files of the maps... Chef-Killer knows lots about entities, and I'm sure he'll change the .ent of the maps so it's PGP only.. Talk to him via pm here. ;]

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 04:52:18 AM »
Wasn't there a 'hacked' server at one point that did this?  I recall Dagless or someone was running something like it.  I also remember a thread about this previously, so if you search around a bit you might find it.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 05:30:46 PM »
Here is a thread with some pgp .ent files I made.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=17339.0

It has the following maps:

airtime2
back2back
barrels
midnight
pbcup
propaint1
shazam22
shazam33

I have additional ones lying around on my hard drive. I need to test them. Haven't used them in a while.

But I had quite a few DM maps, or ones I converted to DM, and then some CTF too.

You just put the .ent file in the map folder. I would suggest backing up your normal ones though as well.

------------------

For your speed server you may also want to download the carbine pack. That way on maps like shazam22 everyone starts with carbines rather than pgp. On speed that makes more sense.

Also for your speed server, see this thread:

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=17406.0

It has a fix for your Blitz map in it. Right now you have to get your guns, you have a bad spawn, etc.

It also has a fix for Razzle and others with bad spawns.

And it makes Propaint 1 always load as capture the flag rather than alternating to mid flag.