Author Topic: To any DPLogin Admin.  (Read 1880 times)

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
To any DPLogin Admin.
« on: April 20, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »
My apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum.

According to DPLogin in order to request a Clan Name change I need to contact an admin, so I've sent PM's to Jitspoe and KnacK on the forum requesting a clan name change but have yet to receive a response. I assume their inboxes are flooded or they have more important things to do.

Quote from: DPLogin Clan Info
Clan Name:   [TeamEnergy]
Clan Tag:   [NRG]
Clan ID:   8378

If any other capable admin is reading this, i'd like to have my clan name changed from

[TeamEnergy] to Energy

Thank you in advance.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: To any DPLogin Admin.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 06:55:09 PM »
Done.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »
hey jit, how bout a response?

i didn't bug you for the longest time and you still
won't release the simple three letter name.

what gives? are you that mad at me?

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 07:18:56 PM »
Thanks Jitspoe.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:11:53 AM »
My apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum.

According to DPLogin in order to request a Clan Name change I need to contact an admin, so I've sent PM's to Jitspoe and KnacK on the forum requesting a clan name change but have yet to receive a response. I assume their inboxes are flooded or they have more important things to do.

If any other capable admin is reading this, i'd like to have my clan name changed from

[TeamEnergy] to Energy

Thank you in advance.

Just so you know, jitspoe is the only person with dplogin administration rights. KnacK is just a forum moderator, he cannot manage the bans/accounts on dplogin otherwise he'll end up banning everyone. ;) (Read some of his old posts)

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 11:18:32 AM »
Just so you know, jitspoe is the only person with dplogin administration rights. KnacK is just a forum moderator, he cannot manage the bans/accounts on dplogin otherwise he'll end up banning everyone. ;) (Read some of his old posts)

When I saw "Global" mod I figured he might've had DPLogin permissions but I only PM'd him after not getting a response from Jitspoe after 2 weeks, hoping he'd be able, I kind of had a feeling he wouldn't have been though.

Either way it's taken care of, thanks everyone.