Author Topic: GOOD WORK BAIN  (Read 2491 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
GOOD WORK BAIN
« on: April 19, 2006, 08:46:01 PM »
 So for the work that I do to try to prove/disprove cheaters in this community that bundle of twigs JOE lashes out at me on the forums and I retaliate so Bain bans me for it on all Chill servers...nice PBCup^Jesse...glad to see you're on the meddling ball!

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: GOOD WORK BAIN
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 09:39:34 PM »
SO JOE says to me in reference to making the zoogooz video and all the agruments that ensued:
i think er33t should just accept the fact that they lost and stop being such N-I-G-G-E-R-S about it..especially you s8n, you're like 40 and B-I-T-C-H-I-N-G about someone hacking as if it really mattered, you suck at the game anyway

Part i'm concerned with directly:
especially you s8n, you're like 40 and B-I-T-C-H-I-N-G about someone hacking as if it really mattered

This was totally uncalled for.

So i made the infamous "wookieboy" image in retaliation instead of entering into some long drawnout dialog.

This gets me banned because Ch1ll's policy apearantly is: "I just won't tollerate anyone making personal attacks towards member of ch1ll, be it retaliation or not."

Yeah that's fair.

I don't care if you don't like the images i make or not.
Any logial person has to agree that if a person is going to open thier mouth they need to be ready for the consequences, whatever they may be.

That is completely undeniable and undesputable.

So i'm banned for 30 days...which isn't a big deal really because I rarely play on those servers and I can still play in the playoffs.

But in principal alone this is wrong.
Anyone that doesn't agree that Joe's comment was uncalled for and deserved retaliation either is totally illogical, or has some direct bias towards me or my affiliations.

And further mor Bain says:
The excrement that has evolved in the forums over the last month is not something that I appreciate seeing in the community, and I would like to supress it in any way I can.

So banning me from Chill servers (essentially just plain out saying i'm the guilty party here) is supressing the excrement on the forums.

Bain don't you want to expose cheaters and rid THEM from our community? I would imagine you would. I would imagine you should think my services would be honorable in that respect. I would imagine THEN that your JOE was, in fact, attacking one of the HONORABLE services in the community. Why doesn't that infuriate you towards JOE?

Let's reitterate that I am saying that exposing cheaters is honorable, not me. I'm a rogue.

Railroaded....
Everyone thinks i'm out to smear zoogooz at all costs and they just meddling spout off at the mouth like female doges. Well intercourse you all for that. My intention is/was to expose wallhackers with my abilities. So intercourse all of you for thinking I would stoop to doing any less.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 09:50:09 PM »
I think its a little worse for me. Im banned currently from GT(Which i understand the reasons why) and ch1ll now. That is basically ALL of the played servers. I was banned for making a 'ytmnd' using a picture of JOE and his friends. I editted it and did some stuff. Ok, but why was I banned for that? JOE has ALWAYS talked excrement to me. Ever since he was in xA with BooMeR and I. It never stopped. Banned me from every channel he was Opped in. I was nice enough to say 'yes' to let him in ch1ll. Of course it wasnt my decission though, but I said alright cause I knew Bain was friends with him. He is the reason I left that clan. He would sit there and talk excrement to me while we matched, on teamspeak. "Skater your mother is a ****ing sexually promiscuous person" etc..it wasnt a joke. Even though I would win that match for us and he would go 7-32 k/d he would still whine and talk excrement. Wow? Yea. And now Im banned for saying/doing something back? What a freaking joke. Seriously, that is the lamest thing Ive ever seen in my life. Ok I attacked your friend bain, what has he done to me for the past 4 months. Non stop attack and verbal abuse. Pathetic.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 09:55:30 PM »
lmao.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 10:00:18 PM »
I deleted J0E's post before you even replied to it.  It was inappropriate.  This response was far more inappropriate.  To be honest, I about banned you from the forums when I saw the original post with the image.  I don't care what he said to you.  That kind of thing has no place here.  This is the kind of thing that keeps happening, and it's getting out of control.  Somebody says something that somebody either takes offense to or disagrees with.  The "victim" then retaliates with something worse, causing the original perpetrator to lash back, and on and on we go with the flame wars.  I feel like I'm babysitting.  I'd hate to see how out of hand things would get if I weren't deleting like 10 posts a day.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 10:02:47 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:49:37 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 10:03:54 PM »
How could this happen to him
hes made a mistake
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as he is fading away
he's sick of his life
he just wants scream
How could this happen to him.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 10:07:34 PM »
I agree...just was in the middle of being hammered from all sides when I made the image to begin with.
I'm a scrapper, man.
I would have deserved the ban for bringing it to the forums.

postmortem

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
dumb.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 10:13:59 PM »
If anyone wants to know what they are talking about.. #team_cc

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 10:49:20 PM »
Jitspoe make guidelines for sportsmanship. Enforce them in fourm and in public/ private servers. Get moderators for each subject on forurm, your getting responsible admins. Make cable servers on a different list than paying customers. Be jitler sorry man , your game rocks but S8n's not bad nor is joe. This behavior must be punished like cheats though. S8n you eye raped me! :)  Joe, well I told you this was comming. Dont act suprised.

-end

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 12:34:23 AM »
I totally agree with S8N on the opening post, Bullexcrement i tell you, lol, Good luck with the ban... *it sucks*

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 06:18:39 AM »
I deleted J0E's post before you even replied to it.  It was inappropriate.  This response was far more inappropriate.  To be honest, I about banned you from the forums when I saw the original post with the image.  I don't care what he said to you.  That kind of thing has no place here.  This is the kind of thing that keeps happening, and it's getting out of control.  Somebody says something that somebody either takes offense to or disagrees with.  The "victim" then retaliates with something worse, causing the original perpetrator to lash back, and on and on we go with the flame wars.  I feel like I'm babysitting.  I'd hate to see how out of hand things would get if I weren't deleting like 10 posts a day.

I agree with this whole-heartedly. Theres alot of people in this game that need to have a reality check. You are nothing special and you all need to realise this. I think what i mean to say is please grow up.