Author Topic: NEW MAP-PARODY..!!!  (Read 2208 times)

Rassy

• VM-68
NEW MAP-PARODY..!!!
« on: May 22, 2010, 10:09:53 AM »
Hello .. I we put a new map, but is there a hole somewhere .. if someone had found please contact me .
 ;D ;D

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: NEW MAP-PARODY..!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 11:37:24 AM »
He probably means a leak.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 12:42:32 PM »
Lighting scheme is meddling ugly.

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 02:59:48 PM »
The texture in tunnels are the same and make it look really ugly. Please fix that.

wyZe

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 02:18:53 AM »
The texture in tunnels are the same and make it look really ugly. Please fix that.
+1

Isn't here some leak?

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 04:16:41 AM »
The map looks interesting...and fast.

Please make the name of the map lowercase.

Abnormals screenshot shows you one of many places, where you placed the sky above the "map". This is ok and shouldn't result into a leak alone. Just looking weird because of the leak. Looks like you have to search the leak in the sky area though. That's why we can't find it for you. Maybe you forgot a sky brush? Use the leak check (bsp->file->leak check).

You should rework the lighting, maybe the bad lighting has something to do with the leak.

An other problem are the r_speeds. Over 10.000 wpoly (with reflective water) and 8-9 fps at the flag makes this map definitely unplayable for me and some other players. That could also be a result of the leak. Further you should avoid water on two levels (small barrel and big barrel).

So, your next steps should be:
1) fixing the leak
2) fixing the r_speeds
3) fixing the lighting

I will have a more detailed look later. You will have to do enough for the moment with fixing these general problems.