Author Topic: Looking to Join a Clan  (Read 2007 times)

MissingNo.

• VM-68
Looking to Join a Clan
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:02:01 PM »
Hello,
I'd like to join a clan.  I'll do training if it's necessary.
I'll be on mostly on weekends.  I'm not as good as those few people who put their lives into this; I play it mostly for fun.

Thanks,
~~~~MissingNo.

Oh, and I might be trying to do something with my wireless Xbox 360 controller that might make me wicked.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
Re: Looking to Join a Clan
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 10:43:20 PM »
If you've got IRC and a microphone, check out #team_x. We're not the most active but we're a fun group and also have some experience in training

fenex loki

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 10:01:05 AM »
AI eu estou recrutando sou carlos mas o meu nome esta como fenex loki nesta pagina o meu clã e a fenix da morte o tag e xxFNXDxx no jogo o meu nome esta uma bolinha de tinta e um x no começo e final assim o *xFENIXx* eo meu msn e carlos.lochuzumaki@hotmail.com e as exigencias e ter habilidade em tudo e inveis de microfone pode se comunicar no msn que e mais pratico pois quase ninguem tem microfone entao se recrute falo.

MissingNo.

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 08:48:36 PM »
If you've got IRC and a microphone, check out #team_x. We're not the most active but we're a fun group and also have some experience in training

Do you do Skype?  My trial for mIRC ran out.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »
No we don't use Skype, the mIRC tells you to pay, but you don't have to, in fact I'm pretty sure noone does. After a few seconds it should allow you to click continue.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 10:35:13 PM »
I think he changed that in the newer versions of mIRC, my most recent install of it wouldn't let me use it without paying, so I had to crack it :/     But you could always find another IRC client to use, or even just use the java based irc at the top of this site in "chat".

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 09:42:05 AM »
Just get a past client. that worked out for Meez. =)

MissingNo.

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 11:09:54 PM »
I think he changed that in the newer versions of mIRC, my most recent install of it wouldn't let me use it without paying, so I had to crack it :/     But you could always find another IRC client to use, or even just use the java based irc at the top of this site in "chat".

THAT IS IT
And I'll try to see about that past client...