Author Topic: what high resolution textures?  (Read 2504 times)

Shreds

  • Stingray
  • Posts: 88
what high resolution textures?
« on: August 20, 2003, 05:31:45 AM »
1 or 0, they dont exist! when are these coming?

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Re: what high resolution textures?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 07:43:28 AM »
FourthX is putting together a high-res texture pack.  I added that feature for that.

FourthX

  • Developer
  • 68 Carbine
  • Posts: 260
Re: what high resolution textures?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 06:22:30 AM »
« Last Edit: August 21, 2003, 06:25:59 AM by FourthX »

Eiii

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 4595
Re: what high resolution textures?
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 11:02:13 AM »
404--file not found

IronFist

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1304
_
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 02:43:34 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:11:34 AM by IronFist »

FourthX

  • Developer
  • 68 Carbine
  • Posts: 260
Re: what high resolution textures?
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 04:35:03 PM »
Thanks :)

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Re: what high resolution textures?
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2003, 10:08:53 PM »
This was asked in the channel, but I didn't catch the response.  Are you doing these on gimp for windows or 'nix?  I tried the windows gimp but my tablet acted all whack, so I gave up on it 'til later updates.