Author Topic: Actiavation accnt  (Read 1138 times)

Snoood

• PGP
Actiavation accnt
« on: August 04, 2010, 04:03:00 PM »
I acctivated my accnt the day that i made a new accnt (a while ago) now when i try to login it says that i cant because it needs an activation number...i already did it...so i went to my mail and tried to activate it again...sais it was the wrong activation #.....i didnt change my email adress or anything but it still lets me play dp and with a clan tag wats going on?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Actiavation accnt
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 02:55:10 PM »
Only jitspoe can fix this for you. He will have to straighten out the account activation id. When you join a game, press ~  and then type players into the console window, press enter. This will give a list of all players in the server and their player id numbers next to it (if they are logged in). If you see your player id up there then you're good to go.

The reason that you can play in a server with clan tag is because that particular server doesn't require you to login into the global login server to play on it. Most team servers are set like this.

Snoood

• PGP
Re: Actiavation accnt
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »
hey i got it  fixed a while ago but the clan tag thing was wrong the servers i were in did require a globaal login