Author Topic: chalk wobluda 10-24  (Read 10636 times)

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: chalk wobluda 10-24
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2010, 11:11:03 AM »
OMG IT'S SGT. FROG!

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2010, 11:49:25 AM »
Demo's failing to record seems to be an easy solution to demo requests. I don't personally care if the demo did or did not record, but i am wondering if this has been filed as an official bug? Additionally, what are the rules about demo requests and submissions?  Is it possible to verify whether or not a demo has been recorded?

- Cusoman

Chef-Killer

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2010, 11:52:17 AM »
Why people play bug maps like wobluda ??? Btw, oBi can't map (wobluda, duck, macabre, ...).

There are so much better maps to choose. We need an official maplist to avoid those bug maps on server, especially on match server :P

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »
dystro, did wobluda record for you and other people in the server?

it recorded for me but i had reconnected when i first got in, but it didn't record for olbaid, and cola i have no idea.  seems to record half the time.

Why people play bug maps like wobluda ??? Btw, oBi can't map (wobluda, duck, macabre, ...).

There are so much better maps to choose. We need an official maplist to avoid those bug maps on server, especially on match server :P

agreed, so many misaligned textures and what not, requiring you to have a top of the line computer to get anything over 30 fps on it.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2010, 02:47:01 PM »
The problem with an official map list is the fact that everyone plays the same maps, over and over and over. There are a select few who play to enjoy themselves and don't get caught up in the drama of needing to win, which is what team x is about. Nub and chalk are great about picking random maps that don't get played constantly. If you ever get a chance join in on the conversations during match time that sound something like this

Chalk: What map do you want?
nub: I don't really care....
Chalk: Wanna do something we can win at?
nub: nah... pick something stupid
Chalk: oddjob it is!!!

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2010, 03:04:17 PM »
Thing is they only played wobluda because bleezy picked it, and that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.  He's being accused of using the same thing all of the "champion" team has, can't hit excrement from afar but if you get within a certain range he locks onto you.  btw they didn't come close to beating us on either map.   Anywho since he's going to continue claiming his demo didn't record, might as well just lock this thread.. not gonna go anywhere productive.