Author Topic: RsM Looking for a good player to keep clan active and train  (Read 1171 times)

Johnyboy

• PGP
RsM Looking for a good player to keep clan active and train
« on: October 03, 2010, 08:06:28 PM »
Knowing that their is a lack of good midrange clans I think that maybe someone will be interested in keeping this clan going. Due to my being in college and the many time constraints that present themselves to me, I can find little time to play dp as of late. Saying that, I think it would be cool if a pro would step up and keep this clan going. Ive done my best and many of you are suprised at how long we have stayed together. We are dedicated dprs and their are some of us who play daily. If you would like to be a leader and help keep this going contact me and I will introduce you to the clan and give you a go around. Thanks Johny

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: RsM Looking for a good player to keep clan active and train
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 04:55:36 AM »
You should have your teammates start using irc. I've talked to them quite a bit about it but they are content where they are. If your team is not willing to integrate with the rest of the clan community it does no one good and I highly doubt a "pro" will want to be part of a team that doesn't want to use irc or voice. 

Johnyboy

• PGP
Re: RsM Looking for a good player to keep clan active and train
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 08:02:24 AM »
I idle in some irc servers and am quite active that way but i guess I should get them to be in Irc a little more.  Thanks