Author Topic: Demos: Bete & Mole  (Read 1856 times)

Exxtasy

• Stingray
Demos: Bete & Mole
« on: November 09, 2010, 12:51:17 PM »
OTB Match 2
tunnels & cream
About 3 min ago.

Many things were obvious, legendz told us that he gave rlly bad recon (:DDDD), but bete knew ALWAYS where we were.

My demos are attached. Many of u will think i'm just raging, but bete has ever been ovious to me.

EDIT: Mole be proud, just for u added "Demo: Mole" :* :D

MoLe

• PGP
Re: Demos: Bete & Mole
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 12:54:51 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 01:50:08 PM »
Exxtasy, please inform us about the times in your demo you think are suspicious :)

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 01:58:01 PM »
legendz told us that he gave rlly bad recon

Hmm, my recon is PERFEEECT ! xDDD everytime :P:P:P [/sarcasm]

coledamm

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 02:50:26 PM »

Exxtasy

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 04:24:53 PM »
Bete tunnels:
~14:10: How did you know that i was on the ramp? And why did you know the exact point? Could be luck/experience (in my experience they mostly stay around flag and line).
~12:50: You jumped out of the pipe exactly as BadNoodl was around corner, but lege just wrote ">inc<" since Bad entered the blue tunnel. Again luck?
~11:22: Nice pwn, but you jumped around the corner and started lining in BadNoodl's face, because u knew exactly where he was.

Bete cream:
~18:31: LOLROFLMAO. Why did you line on ur own teammate? Can't u see which colour he is?
~16:22: You already looked at me as you were on the elevator, there is a wall, but u couldn't know :P
[~13:23: You looked on the box all the time, but when i came closer you looked to the right, there where i came, u shooted one time, lucky me that i could get you. Wh or sounds, idk.]
~09:32: Don't tell me u noticed Raisy in the dark, you waited until he was visible, then u started shooting, but u knew before, no question.
[~08:31: WTF was that shot?]

My opinion.

coledamm

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 07:15:57 PM »
14:10 - man, i play this game about 3 years, i dont remember why i lined there, maybe just quess
12:50 - WTF, i wanted to kill him, its not my foult if he runned to me
11:22 - he was speeding to me so fast, so where he could be, answer is: next to a corner. Use brain

cream
18:31 - i just have problem with my eyes, funny.
16:22 - i just wanted to go there, not my foult you were there.
13:23 - youre right, its a sound, play this demo again and focus your brain, and you will hear when hes coming, just a lesson
9:32 - its not a proof
8:31 - just panic shot

Dude, there is no weird or obvious shots, just lucks or experience, you cant tell me i use wallhack or somethink other, youre just begginer and youre not able to understand how shots can be understandable, play this game more, you will see.