Author Topic: Acebot help?  (Read 1875 times)

razan44

• PGP
Acebot help?
« on: January 24, 2011, 01:32:04 PM »
How can you..
-make acebot "better"
-make them all on same team so you can play against them
-name them?

Bono

• VM-68
Re: Acebot help?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »
You can use PCDPmod from THIS THEARD. There is all bot options in menuses ingame (and a lot of other improvements) Look on trailer, gallery and if you like it just download and try.

or console functions:
"better" acebot - skill 2
bots in one team - botcmd all join RED/BLUE/YELLOW/PURPLE
bots changing names - botcmd ACEbot_1 name XXX

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »
You can make the bots better by opening the console and type skill #. # can be any number. I think default is 0. I think the only thing increasing the skill does is make them more accurate. Setting it to -1 makes them not shoot.

You can change the team the bots are on by opening the console and type botcommand <botname> join <team color/observer>. <botname> can be the name of a bot, <team color/observer> can be any team color, auto assign, or observer.

If you want to change the name of the bot, you have to give them the name before you put them in the game. You could try openning the console and type botcommand <botname> name <name>. <botname> can be any bot and <name> can be any word.

If that doesn't work then you need to open the console, type removebot all, then type addbot <name>. <name> can be any word you want.

razan44

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 02:36:30 PM »
I figured an easy way to make a bot and name it. I simply typed "addbot "name desired".

Thanks for the tips! They really helped!