• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« on: May 21, 2006, 03:11:40 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:45:07 AM by Dirty_Taco »

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Re: PBCup Finals are over Season2 to begin soon.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 03:47:32 PM »
Congrats go out to Team eR33t on taking the championships!  I think cfire was a very interesting choice by Two-Bit Operation :)

I'd like to thank a few people who have helped make much of this first season at PBCup a success:
bitmate, Blitz, DirtyTaco, gibb, jitspoe, J0E, nXe, oddjob, Pureblood, S8NSSON -- and I'm sure there's at least a couple I'm missing.

Much appreciation goes out to all the leaders of clans who participated in the first season, and of course all the players that took part.

The experienced gained through the operation of the first season will certainly take notice in this upcoming season.  We're working on a really fun second season and we'd really like to see all competing clans return and some newer ones join!  Stay tuned :)

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 04:21:31 AM »
Congrats to both teams!

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 05:45:58 AM »
well i for one really enjoyed this first pbcup. The majority, it not all the clans that entered played with grace and respect to all other teams.

I'd like to thank all the teams for making it an enjoyable and successful season, and for the teams and players that took the time out to help the lesser experienced clans with their experience :P

Lets hope the second season is played in the same spirit as the first, and the new teams entering as well as the old play with the same humility :)

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »
Yeah, I rather enjoyed it too, thanks XBain for sorting it all out for us. We had a really great time with most of the clans who played, a great show of sportsmanship and some exceptionally exciting games. My personal favourite round was against ab and xb, that was a real tough one for us, and the ultra-close rounds on Summer were the most enjoyable I've had in a while. Also, I was impressed with the lads in QeHs for persevering and not giving in until the very end, I wish every clan had such a pro-social attitude. But then, we all know some things never change.

Plus, a european clan made it to the final, which was the best we could have hoped for given the circumstances, so I hope it goes a little way towards the euro players not feeling like this game is dominated by american clans. I'm looking forward to the details of next season and hope 2b0 can make a reappearance, but who knows yet.

gg,

- Dr Rick Dagless M.D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 06:15:18 PM »
I think we need to give XtremeBain and the rest of the PBCup crew a hand for all the stress and hard work they've had to put up with to make this a success.  Hopefully with a consistent and well-structured league, the competitive scene will continue to grow in the future.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 09:50:16 PM »
I think we need to give XtremeBain and the rest of the PBCup crew a hand for all the stress and hard work they've had to put up with to make this a success.  Hopefully with a consistent and well-structured league, the competitive scene will continue to grow in the future.
DITTO  >:(

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 10:15:03 PM »
Nice work.

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 11:23:51 AM »
congratulations on the success of pbcup and its first season u guys, very impressive and well done.
i hope to participate in the next 4v4 season. especially seeing as how the first season was such a success.

congratulations on the victory ereet, and to both teams for making it that far.

1 thing that i was extremely impressed by was the great sportsmanship displayed by the teams that participated. i think that was very cool and is wut i look forward to when season 2 strts up.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 02:32:53 PM »
* Playah agrees with the most of what has been said in this topic. :)

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 12:55:55 PM »
So when do I get paid?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 08:09:33 PM »
Do you take spankings as payment?