Author Topic: Myers/Quix Multiple Accounts....  (Read 2990 times)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
Myers/Quix Multiple Accounts....
« on: June 17, 2011, 11:14:30 AM »
Myers used his multi quix to open up a training clan for sQ. myers never had a brother lmfao dont know how he wasnt banned for this in the 1st place

sQ
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=10476

sQ|t
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=14448

obviously myers "brother" came back and decided he wanted to help myers by making a training clan. DUH

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
Re: Myers/Quix Multiple Accounts....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 11:23:20 AM »
Quix ... "myers" banned by jitspoe

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22016

how does the community think myers is a good option for a committee member or anything honestly. he ruins the game along with his group of prepubesent friends who worship his every move. you see him in almost every thread defending his buddies and lieing to everyones faces, kid will do anything to make people think hes a "leading member of the community". all ive seen is him be a major catalyst in this game dieing.

shortly after making this thread myers pm'd me

[01:37 pm] <MyeRz> why didnt you make a thread about dystro making a multi for 3iob? That's not ruining the game? My brother just logs in to accept people so I can control the clan, he doesn't play at all.
[01:37 pm] <MyeRz> and I don't know why you flipped out about me ruining the community, I'll go clan with shk then if i'm already ruining it.
[01:39 pm] <BostonBruins> you already ruined it
[01:39 pm] <BostonBruins> it cant be ruined any more
[01:39 pm] <BostonBruins> thats just my opinion
[01:39 pm] <MyeRz> get a hobby
[01:39 pm] <BostonBruins> you sit there and continously lie about everything
[01:39 pm] <BostonBruins> its disgraceful
[01:40 pm] <MyeRz> cool man
[01:40 pm] <MyeRz> atleast i agree with you about something, but i wont tell you right now
[01:40 pm] <MyeRz> its not about what you just said

from the very start of this pm he starts lieing to me. His "brother" comes on dplogin and accepts people for him what a laugh!. even for a free game the stuff people get away with is insane. it boggles my mind
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:50:10 AM by Riddick »

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 11:30:23 AM »
this was already settled.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 11:39:55 AM »
this was already settled.

How was this settled? Quix has "recently" served his ban for using cheats/modified files in the past. As far as I know, there's no evidence yet that Quix actually is a second account of Myers...

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »
lol.

Riddick, QuiX and I aren't the same person, we've served different bans when we both hacked. I didn't feel the need to bother Jitspoe by msg'ing asking to be a leader of two teams, so I asked my brother if he could be leader and accept people whenever, he agreed. Simple as that. Sure the account is completely used for my benefit, but it's not me using it so it's okay. Nothing happened to dystro, nothing will happen here.

btw it's spelt: lying, you noob.

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 03:32:47 PM »
grow up reaver lmao

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 04:28:08 PM »
and how are you doing a good job Riddick? reporting people for hacking/ multing every time you lose to them? nice.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 05:32:27 PM »
"Oh murrrr" this thread has more flamers then a merry bar. *winks and lix hisctop right fang*

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 02:23:24 PM »
Instead of throwing bans out, I decided to just lock this.

Riddick, The Quix/Myers conspiracy has been a discussion in the committee for a long time and will continue to be brought up by quite a few people in the community. This has been settled with Jitspoe making a command decision.

All,
       When I first became a moderator for this forum I asked Jitspoe if I could give warnings to people when the act out on the forums. He advised against this but left the decision up to me. It appears that some of you will just not listen or like to "act hard" on the interwebz when someone tries to politely ask you to refrain from being rude, attacking other members, or posting useless stuff/comments in threads. Just a heads up, this stops now.