Author Topic: Again more fighting  (Read 762 times)

NJIN

• VM-68
Again more fighting
« on: October 29, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »
i have been looking around the forums and the amount of flaming and arguing is ridiculous ive been part of the forums for 3 years now and it dissapoints me to say that that its worse than ever not talking about me every day there are at least 2 more flame threads this is getting ridiculous

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Again more fighting
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 08:57:07 PM »
Cool story bro.  Btw, learn math, its less than 2 years, thought I'd let you know.  Yes it's all filled with crap, but guess what, your part of it!  Ever think of that?  Also, since you've been here as you say, 3 years, I'm going to assume you must be about 16-17,  so learn to type with punctuation, capitals, erm what else is missing?  You'll need it later in life.

Lets chuck an example out here.  You've annoyed a majority of the community on the forums and then you post about your MP3.  Fair enough, we give you advice that you could have googled.  But then you insist that we keep trying to help you.  We've clearly stated that we can't do anything, and GOOGLE is your best option.  This is why we troll/flame you, because you just don't listen.

So listen, fix up your typing and type like most of us do, listen to what people say, and don't use the forums as a source of information before Google, because undoubtedly someone will just post a random link to Google for you, don't go reviving old threads as you have done, unless of course there is a good reason to do so, search the forums for threads that already exist, and much more...