Author Topic: Highly Offensive  (Read 2285 times)

coLa

• Autococker
Highly Offensive
« on: July 21, 2011, 04:24:25 PM »
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=14570

I know it's a joke clan (literally), but the name is highly offensive. Especially to the younger players of the game.

Please handle with care.

Myles

• VM-68
Re: Highly Offensive
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 04:55:26 PM »
You seem to have misunderstood the clan.

butt -

a person or thing that is an object of wit, ridicule, sarcasm, contempt, etc.

a target.

I don't know what kind of butt your sick mind is thinking of. But in Butt Penatrators, we penetrate our targets with paintballs.

It is not a joke clan. We are a part of the match scene just like any other clan and we deserve to be respected.

You should worry about the horrible,disgusting clans that were once a part of this game.

Kiss my Butt   >KmB<   
BustYourNutInMyBuTT   [JiZZmonkey]   
VVhorez of dp   -STD-
Kick Your A**   .YkA.
A** Kickerz   .assk|
"Virginia"Hunters   [vH]

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 05:09:26 PM »
We understand and thank you for reporting this to us. Also thank you for having in consideration other players, specially the young ones who are easily influenced
We will handle this as soon as we can!

Some things aren't funny, they're just disrespectful!

(Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=133770p1c)

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »
It seems as if you misunderstood your own name. Can't play this one off.

Is it safe to assume your clan partakes in such endeavors, in real life? I'm sure it's of the homo-erotic persuasion.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 05:49:57 PM »
dude, get your mind out of the gutter... what do butts(teh nasty) have to do with paintball lol

Butt- the one with the crack - has nothing to do with this game, so i wouldn't use it as a clan name.

lately i have been getting into archery, and butt means target.

Edit: it has come to my attention that our clan tag is also being taken the wrong way. 8==>. It was supposed to represent an arrow.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:27:59 PM by Myles »

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 07:54:56 PM »
Doesn't matter. It'll be removed soon enough. Keep making up those stories.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 08:43:15 PM »
alright, im done defending an innocent clan. I really can't help if you're a pervert. I'm a black kid, who is interested in archery AND PAINTBALL . I DONT LIKE KOOLAID, FRIED CHICKEN, OR WATERMELON YOU STEREOTYPICAL BUTT HEAD.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 05:38:41 AM »
I don't know man. Kids who might see this as offensive won't understand the tag, those who do will laugh about it. No need to rage I think.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 06:53:55 PM »
I don't know what kind of arrow has the tail end shaped like balls. If you wanted to use an "arrow" type tag, you could have used any variation like : >>==>, »==>, >>-->, »-->, etc...

Again, nice try. Although, I give you props for thinking about that excuse. Rather clever.

I don't know man. Kids who might see this as offensive won't understand the tag, those who do will laugh about it. No need to rage I think.

I don't understand. If they see it as offensive, how would they NOT understand the clan tag. Or did I misread it?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 04:35:39 AM »
I don't understand. If they see it as offensive, how would they NOT understand the clan tag. Or did I misread it?

I meant to say that those kids who are possibly offended by it, will not understand the tag anyway. Therefore I see no problem.

NJIN

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2011, 08:22:26 PM »
ura united raping association