Author Topic: I'll give it a shot..  (Read 978 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
I'll give it a shot..
« on: June 15, 2006, 04:54:00 PM »
Ok guys, for those of you who are getting into paintball or who play paintball, I have some stuff for you. 

I have a 2003/2004 Smart Parts Impulse.

2004 impy
WAS Board (uncapped rate of fire, capped by your hopper)
WAS Eye (makes it so you dont break paint at high ROF's)
CCM clamping Feedneck
Smart Parts LPR (lets you run your gun at a low pressure)
Tape Worm
Eclipse magnetic trigger (easy to walk)
Smart Parts delrin bolt
NDZ rail
cp on/off unimount (screw your air into it, and you can either turn the air on or off works great)
Ndz internals
Progressive Barrel (14 inch, very accurate)

I can sell this gun for 175 bucks or best offer.  If you were to look up all these parts online it comes out to like 600 bucks easily added together.

The reason I am selling so cheap is due to the fact that the gun NEEDS a new regulator and set of ball detents.  A new reg can be like 40 bucks and ball detents are like 5-15 depending on which kind. This gun is amazingly fast and accurate, you can not use co2 with it.  I can sell you  a nitrous tank 47/3000  for an extra 20 bucks.  I've also got an evolutionII electronic hopper that feeds 17 balls per second i can include for an extra 15 < needs new lid. >

So, if youre at all interested, talk to me on mirc.  I do have pics. They are terrible quality.

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=14jt8jm

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=14jt8qu

Thanks for looking. :)

Termin8oR

• Autococker
Re: I'll give it a shot..
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 11:37:09 AM »
Not bad, great info.
but i dont think someone shoudl buy a used paintball gun.
I bought mine new and it works great. i can only imagine what a used gun runs like!

I have a 2005 Spyder Special Edition with camo based chrome finish.
i wont get into details but thats the basic.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 12:19:56 PM »
If it's properly cared for, I don't see why a used paintball gun would be any worse than a new one.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 12:45:30 PM »
It is properely cared for.  Ive shot it with the problems and it breaks paint and goes through air fast due to the regulator leaking air, thats why it needs a new one. And it breaks paint cause it has no ball detents which makes it so the gun doesnt double feed paint.  Once those parts are fixed you can easily shoot the gun at 17-20 bps without breaking paint.

the beast

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »
nice looking pistola if i had the cash i would probably buy it from you.. but even if i had the cash would be kinda hard to trust you seeing as how we dont get along to well... anyways... good luck on sale shouldnt be to hard to sell it seeing as how you dont want that much for it mabe you can sell for more... but hey your gun...lol....

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 11:43:43 PM »
i wouldnt rip someone off. I have plenty of references from paintball bases trading websites.

the beast

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 11:55:42 PM »
ok well i am not questioning your references i said mabe but i for one dont trust buying things on the internet to many scams out there.... anyways that wasnt meant to be hater post... dont know if you took it that way.... well like i said before good luck with sale shouldnt be to hard to sell a gun like that... oh and i will talk to my cousin he might be interested...

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 12:13:49 AM »
THANKZ