Author Topic: DP Committee should do something... seriously part 3.  (Read 8969 times)

Haze

• VM-68
DP Committee should do something... seriously part 3.
« on: January 13, 2012, 01:44:33 PM »
i agree with myles about getting ACTIVE players from the communittee to help out cuz INACTIVE people like me wont.  theres a reason why were inactive and its cuz its not fun anymore for us to play this game, we dont care about it as much anymore we have other better stuff to do.  an active player would want to ENHANCE their game play and would be more motivated to help out than someone like me or flip.  And the communittee needs to know what rules the committee aren't allowed to break, or how to get rid of a committee member that's a pest.  this will keep the committee in line because theyre nobody special anyway, they dont help the communittee grow infact the communitee is decreasing.  this is a quote from part 2, it's reply #35.  someone's got to think of a way for this to work.  i would like to see this game active like it used to be 5+ years ago.  maybe we need to lure quake pros or something to play this game to enhance the match scene.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:19:40 PM by Haze »

Haze

• VM-68
Re: DP Committee should do something... seriously part 3.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 04:22:52 PM »
sorry for the confusion but i was under the impression that the committee was here to aid or benefit the game.  that's why i made the title of this post what it is now, but theyre just here to ban people.  which is ok but we need a 2nd committee or group that is here to help the community grow.  the decreased size of the community at the moment is a disaster.  it used to be more fun when more people were around.  since the committee has priveledges i feel they should be the ones who should do something about it. if not then they should get someone to do something about it, i don't know just an idea.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 04:24:55 PM »
you're not inactive, forums count buddy.

kick rocks

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 04:26:44 PM »
you're not inactive, forums count buddy.

kick rocks
cool story bro, tell it again

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 04:34:28 PM »
Wonders where p!nk's fine ass went.  As long as i have a face i have a place for her to sit! 

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 06:57:42 PM »
Stop starting these threads.  It's not the committees responsibility to increase the player base.  They don't have any more of a means of doing so than you do.  If you want to create a thread with suggestions on how to increase the size of the community, fine, but stop pointing your finger at the committee and starting these senseless argument threads.