Author Topic: Inapropriate clan name!  (Read 1169 times)

Tyrone(MyeRs)

• PGP
Inapropriate clan name!
« on: December 10, 2011, 09:11:53 PM »
Clan: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=14628

This is utterly ridiculous! It's evidently trying to avoid the swear filter, and promotes rape! I can't comprehend why this has not been reported before! I'm truly disappointed in this community right now for allowing such a vulgar clan to get away with that name for so long!

A clan that promotes rap1ng is very offensive to all players. Rap1ng is not a joking matter! And I don't understand how DP relates to rap1ng... After they play their scrimmage, do they grab the other player model, and force them to have intercourse? Forced intercourse is not alright! There must be consent for intercourse! Did the victim's on this clans rape not come out and speak up? This is your chance! Or have they failed to successfully rape?

Regardless, forced intercourse should not be allowed, Tyrone doesn't approve. These players deserve harsh punishment for using such vulgar terminology, and purposely avoiding the swear filter. A permanent ban would suffice, along with removal of that horrible clan name! Please don't take this lightly, as this certainly lowers this games activity. Those who fear getting raped will likely quit the game. This is not just a few guys, this is an association that unites together to force intercourse... Plz support.

EDIT: This could also be seen as a spoof of -uR- Underrated, with the clan tag. This clan is just full of horrible stuff!

Tyrone(MyeRs)

• PGP
Re: Inapropriate clan name!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 10:40:04 PM »
Whaley msg'd me very rudely, yet he refuses to post in this topic. He understands that he's been caught, and is trying to avoid letting everyone knows he's seen it. This shows he did this on purpose and has the only intention of forced intercourse. Something needs to be done.

Tyrone(MyeRs)

• PGP
Re: Inapropriate clan name!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 11:52:15 AM »
I feel as though since a few famous rappers (like myself) have been on this forum, people have been more interested in attempting to follow in our foot steps as oppose to seeing this sickening issue. Please don't let the celebrity status of myself and tupac distract you from this matter at hand. The life of a celebrity is hard, but we want to help this game! We'll take autographs AFTER this is resolved! so plz, for us, solve this.