Author Topic: Intratainment  (Read 1450 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Intratainment
« on: December 13, 2011, 12:11:30 PM »
Warning the following is unsafe to read and must be done with a good dose of vague insight and what ever you do, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Well I Started off with filling out a profile thingy today to score some points with the ladies and being careful not to break any Manlaws....Which got me thinking (*insert sounds of Thunder) about a epic forum fight where the main participants being Jitsus and H8NS8NSON went back and forth rambling about if we were god's jizzum or was simply just space schmegma or both and did it exist . This was then correlated brilliantly (by myself of course) into the only thing I believe posted that one of the Super Twins  (Pink and Ironfist (although they have yet been photographed together (some have speculated they are the same Twin))) actually liked the use of the term.

"Random Precision"

Non-linear Disambiguation of Dimensionally Diverse Perspectives

http://maheshpatwardhan.blogspot.com/2008/05/non-linear-disambiguation-of.html

Discuss:

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: Intratainment
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 12:16:40 PM »
goddammit :( the semester just ended and now you're throwing us this excrement!

I can't wait to see a rap having to do with anything i just read lolz

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Intratainment
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:09:51 PM »
Loial21: One thing we can say is I saw a nade bounce off of you. Obviously this was bad luck on our part, also I witnessed when you were camping in indune ( your flag base) nd killed me I then witnessed Sandman shoot over 15 balls right out you then at 15' or so the balls started angleing consistantly away from you to your right