Author Topic: jitspoe is a nut case...  (Read 1591 times)

Haze

• VM-68
jitspoe is a nut case...
« on: January 13, 2012, 07:52:51 PM »
jitspoe is a nut case. cuz he caught a case, for bustin a nut, in your very *friendly* persons face!  yo son you should go do something about it you little sheet.  or better yet go tell some active player to do it cuz only an individual like that would feel motivated enough, just to enhance their game play.  imma post whatever i want, freedom of speech you uneducated african american. inactive people like me arent motivated enough because were not looking to enhance our game play, our game play enhancing moment was needed when we were active dummy.  Although i would consider playing again if the game was already enhanced like it should be, like it was many moons ago.  you're failing me and others by doing nothing about it so i had to step up and speak my motha fuccin mind.  you're a peice of sheet haha. And you obviously didnt read the "part 3" topic; i'm not "pointing my finger at the committee and starting these senseless argument threads".  i made a part 3 because the part 2 thread turned into an argument and part one got prematurely closed.  im sure you premature it all the time so you know what the word means.  and i wasnt aware of the committee's purpose.  which is why i made a "suggestion" of having a 2nd committee or group created that will help enhance the community or since the commeettee has priveldeges why not have them "give back" to the community.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:19:02 PM by Haze »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: jitspoe is a nut case...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »
This isn't an issue for the committee.  I'm moving this to "Other stuff."

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: jitspoe is a nut case...
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 09:05:16 PM »
This isn't an issue for the committee.  I'm moving this to "Other stuff."