Author Topic: admiting a hacker??  (Read 10123 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: admiting a hacker??
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2012, 05:46:34 PM »
SnooD, you're a little boy who talks tough on a free game and has a bunch of family issues. This is probably how you release all your anger about your pathetic life. I mean, somebody has to be pretty depressed to pm me spilling out their entire life story, and begging me not to tell anyone. Also, the amount of times you've literally begged me to take you into my teams because "I'm really good and I helped you improve and you're so thankful for it and you really liked clanning with me and want to again" (I have all these logs, about all your patheticness, then pretending 'you don't care but everyone else does!!'). You lack a social life, but it's expected when you're home-schooled during the highschool years, so you've lacked the standard years of social interaction (which explains your e-attitude). You made the mistake of giving out all your real life problems, now everything you say is laughable. "UNRATED YOURE LIKE 34!!!" Yeah... good one?

PS - You shouldn't talk about beating CheMiCaL either, considering you may win one time out of every hundred (if that)? Plus, you didn't even win the match - it was 1:1 when everyone left, in a 2v2. MUS BE ALL DAT SKILLZ +1111111111111111 , too bad blackou7 didn't get to see you beat us :/ better luck next time.

PPS - You're an average-at-best player, probably below average, and teams reject you just like your mommy does. Stop flattering me so much by saying I cheat, my ego is already too high.

This topic is sooooo off-topic, but SnooD is just the new guy to attack I guess. He thinks he's the one trolling everyone, lolzzz home-schooling doesn't teach much...

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2012, 05:49:04 PM »
i like attacking little boys. yo i go by iNsTiNkTz
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:59:38 AM by CheMiCal »

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2012, 10:24:13 AM »
Yeah Snood just to clarify, Im not 34. Like, I dont know where you got that from. Even if I was, how is that an insult? Like genuinely, Im not trying to start an argument or anything, I just really dont get how spamming me ingame, telling me Im 34 is offensive.

If you behaved the way you did a couple days ago, when you were a friendly guy just wanting to enjoy the game, youd get a lot less stick. Just be nice, or people who are smarter than you will get peed off and insult you. Its not that big a deal sure, because its the internet, but if you didnt care you would never have responded ever.

Good day. Ima go start on those tutorial vids cos im A HELPFUL CHAP.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 05:20:31 PM »
SnooD, you're a little boy who talks tough on a free game and has a bunch of family issues. This is probably how you release all your anger about your pathetic life. I mean, somebody has to be pretty depressed to pm me spilling out their entire life story, and begging me not to tell anyone. Also, the amount of times you've literally begged me to take you into my teams because "I'm really good and I helped you improve and you're so thankful for it and you really liked clanning with me and want to again" (I have all these logs, about all your patheticness, then pretending 'you don't care but everyone else does!!'). You lack a social life, but it's expected when you're home-schooled during the highschool years, so you've lacked the standard years of social interaction (which explains your e-attitude). You made the mistake of giving out all your real life problems, now everything you say is laughable. "UNRATED YOURE LIKE 34!!!" Yeah... good one?

PS - You shouldn't talk about beating CheMiCaL either, considering you may win one time out of every hundred (if that)? Plus, you didn't even win the match - it was 1:1 when everyone left, in a 2v2. MUS BE ALL DAT SKILLZ +1111111111111111 , too bad blackou7 didn't get to see you beat us :/ better luck next time.

PPS - You're an average-at-best player, probably below average, and teams reject you just like your mommy does. Stop flattering me so much by saying I cheat, my ego is already too high.

This topic is sooooo off-topic, but SnooD is just the new guy to attack I guess. He thinks he's the one trolling everyone, lolzzz home-schooling doesn't teach much...
i like attacking little boys. yo i go by iNsTiNkTz

Yeah Snood just to clarify, Im not 34. Like, I dont know where you got that from. Even if I was, how is that an insult? Like genuinely, Im not trying to start an argument or anything, I just really dont get how spamming me ingame, telling me Im 34 is offensive.

If you behaved the way you did a couple days ago, when you were a friendly guy just wanting to enjoy the game, youd get a lot less stick. Just be nice, or people who are smarter than you will get peed off and insult you. Its not that big a deal sure, because its the internet, but if you didnt care you would never have responded ever.

Good day. Ima go start on those tutorial vids cos im A HELPFUL CHAP.
im not reading all that, thanks for wasting your time on it though. :)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »
you spent more time quoting us. The only reason you're not reading that is because you can't comprehend that much. That's all.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 06:19:48 PM »
you spent more time quoting us. The only reason you're not reading that is because you can't comprehend that much. That's all.
nah, anything you write chem would not be sophisticated enough to confuse a 4 year, since that's about the level of your mental capacity.

fat

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 06:53:26 PM »

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 10:18:02 PM »
LOL FOXHOUND HAHAHAHAHAHA was thinking more like this though.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 11:45:15 PM »
you can only run your keyboard off from a distance kitty. Re-read myers' post please pretty much sums up your pathetic life. Oh and that picture is almost a perfect picture of me, the only problem is the colour of my wall is blue :/

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2012, 12:02:24 AM »
SnooD's Birthday cake from mom :)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2012, 12:20:12 AM »
I'm 34, Unrated. :)

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2012, 06:50:24 AM »
I'm 34, Unrated. :)

knew it, creep.

and snood, i write a nice post for you and you reply rudely. This is why Im mean to you, to answer your earlier question.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2012, 07:17:33 AM »
Snood found a thesaurus and used spellcheck. Insults other people's intelligence, yet he's the dumbest guy in the community.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2012, 07:24:26 AM »
boring

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2012, 03:03:57 PM »
ahahahahaha so trueeee

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2012, 04:09:18 PM »
picturaaaaaaaaa time]

this is my friend jamal and i got him for christmas

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 04:43:39 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Backlot

• PGP
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2012, 01:44:32 PM »
hey guys

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2012, 04:35:26 PM »