Author Topic: Add/delete names  (Read 7863 times)

UnRateD

• Autococker
Re: Add/delete names
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 09:25:33 PM »
Way to show what an ass you are. Ideally, I'd like to see you banned and the name given to the person who you took it from, if he wants it anymore.

nah first come first served.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 11:19:35 PM »
Ideally, I'd like to see you banned

I laughed real hard at that part right there. He is obviously slow if he thought no one was going to troll him. He has posted some of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen on this forum. If it were someone that deserved respect I wouldn't have taken it.

Besides, it reminded me of how badly I wanted the name xII. See I had a 1337 funname and everything picked out. My bad.

PEACE, LOVE, ACE

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 07:18:06 AM »
According to you:

1. If you are easy to harm, you deserve to be harmed.
-> "He is obviously slow if he thought no one was going to troll him."
2. If you lack respect towards someone, it is ok for you to treat them unfairly.
-> "He has posted some of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen on this forum. If it were someone that deserved respect I wouldn't have taken it."

I'm unable to see how my world view and behaviour in general would improve by adopting those as facts. They're only useful for justifying violations, and I'd rather do the opposite of that.

The issue with 1 is that it basically throws morals out of the window. You're allowed to do absolutely anything if the victim is unable to stop you.

The issue with 2 is that it's clearly against human rights in general. If you happened to lose respect towards me by something I said, like if I said I voted for Bush or something, it would mean that I've now lost my right to be treated fairly. In your eyes, I'd deserve all the crap that's thrown at me no matter the situation.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 03:29:37 PM »
Machiavellianism

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2012, 04:13:23 PM »
It's just a name chilllllllllll >.<

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »
It's just a name chilllllllllll >.<

give me my name back.

and snood, if you hadnt forumd it , you probs woulda got it. Patience brings reward.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 05:23:44 PM »
give me my name back.

and snood, if you hadnt forumd it , you probs woulda got it. Patience brings reward.
you have own case closed.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 05:26:45 PM »
Clan Name: UNDERSTANDABLY RENAMED ASSOCIATION
Clan Tag: -uRa-

lol?

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 07:09:23 PM »
Clan Name: UNDERSTANDABLY RENAMED ASSOCIATION
Clan Tag: -uRa-

lol?
Yeah confused there, Jitspoe never answered me when I asked him why he changed it..

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 12:17:16 AM »

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 01:22:35 PM »
Does whaley really need 27 names?

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 02:56:31 PM »
Does whaley really need 27 names?

yes. yes he does.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 03:19:13 PM »
You want them dystro?

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 02:05:10 PM »
nah first come first served.
Nah, I went to register/request the name just like the little note on the bottom of the add/delete names page said to do..So you're wrong.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 02:47:40 PM »
Nah, I went to register/request the name just like the little note on the bottom of the add/delete names page said to do..So you're wrong.

lol? how does that make me wrong. whoever registers it first gets it.. you failed to register it, on your own or with jits, and ace succeeded.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 04:10:16 PM »
lol? how does that make me wrong. whoever registers it first gets it.. you failed to register it, on your own or with jits, and ace succeeded.
I didn't fail to do anything, if you really think that then you must have not read this before on the add/delete names page

"You can't add any more.  Visit the support section of the forums to request additional names or to have names deleted from your account."

If you havn't read that then you are the one that failed, I do excpet to get this name still after only following what it told me to do. Thanks Jits.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2012, 04:23:18 PM »
I didn't fail to do anything, if you really think that then you must have not read this before on the add/delete names page

"You can't add any more.  Visit the support section of the forums to request additional names or to have names deleted from your account."

If you havn't read that then you are the one that failed, I do excpet to get this name still after only following what it told me to do. Thanks Jits.

Right. So you requested. And before Jitspoe could act, the name was taken by another players.

Tough luck.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2012, 05:17:38 PM »
Right. So you requested. And before Jitspoe could act, the name was taken by another players.

Tough luck.
Nah, I'll get it back, just a mtter of time. I can wait :) I did what I was supposed to, no luck needed. :D

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 01:18:30 AM »
Earlier in this thread:

Quote from: jitspoe
Hm, I suppose I should update that.  Originally the names had to be manually deleted, and there was a limit of 3 names.  Now there's a limit of 10 names and you can delete names after 32 days since it was too much to maintain.  I don't see why you'd need more than that.  Don't register a name if you don't want to keep it.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 11:37:43 AM »
Nah, I'll get it back, just a mtter of time. I can wait :) I did what I was supposed to, no luck needed. :D

I'll give the name up when I die.