Author Topic: Benchwarmers - Training team looking for members  (Read 7573 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: Benchwarmers - Training team looking for members
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 02:25:38 AM »
no you can't. BECAUSE YOU'RE BANNED

HaRmonY

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 02:37:25 AM »
MyeRs, check your PN's.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 03:43:38 PM »
Da sheets hit the fan because these as****** created it. On the other hand thread = derail its a different topic now:/

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 06:54:43 PM »
Toxicc, why are you active on the forums of a game your banned in? Forum ban anyone? I think he needs it.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 11:55:38 PM »
Toxicc, why are you active on the forums of a game your banned in? Forum ban anyone? I think he needs it.
i agree only one post of the 5 cbf counting them are relevant to the topic.which is this one:

awwwwhhhh shiitZ that means i cant join 'i have to  like you'

ill tell you some members that you should try to help out and put them in your clan, i had trained them alittle but they went semi-active, i dont know if those players use teamspeak3

players name : zeaza, pw, avalanch3, sassy@gorilla, legend12, punksidle, XN!KEX, cupcakes, zon.

Some of them are in clans :D
;/

danjit

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 06:35:56 AM »
hi, i am a new member to paintball, but i would like to join a clan or team, could i join this pls

danjit

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2012, 06:36:28 AM »
ps, i am fairly good

Sub0123

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2012, 02:00:19 PM »
I think Benchwarmers is already dieing. 3 out of 5 people have left and 1 says they asked MyeRz and he says he doesn't want to play Paintball 2 anymore. Im on the edge.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2012, 06:13:45 PM »
you all can join my Kr3W, i shall create an empire next to DB, MUHAHAHA, CLIPZ MAN I HEARD U GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2012, 06:38:29 PM »
yeah, u heard from him, when u were on ur multi and he said it during a match.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 06:45:14 PM »
??? foxhound what are u saying? cant understand you

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 05:36:57 AM »
yeah, u heard from him, when u were on ur multi and he said it during a match.
just reading this entertains me with my boring life

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 10:11:57 AM »
Could somebody please ban Toxiic from this forum? He is banned from the game, and has yet to post anything useful in any thread. He derails the threads nonstop. My thread is full of spam from his useless posts. If you didn't "evade", then why the intercourse are you the most active forum member on a dead game. You've got like 1000days left on your ban, its summer, get off it.

Now, to the thread.

People would get on ts3 very rarely, and if I was online they'd expect me to train them whenever they were online. No. That's not how it works. So, if that's what you expect, you can leave. I'm not super active in dp, because it's dead. I wanted to make this team and hoped it worked, but when I was trying to recruit + when I was trying to find scrims, it was impossible. So yeah, I really haven't trained anyone. Doesn't mean this team is dead, though.

I've been hoping I could find somebody to co-run this with me, and it didn't work. Also - Arkazeen, I've seen you online maybe 3 times in the last month. I will not be searching in pubs to find you. If people in the team want to be trained, then they should be on the Teamspeak3 server (PM Me if you don't have it) -- I don't want to train everyone individually, because I don't want to spend that much time repeating myself. So, when there are 2-3 members online, and I am available, I will do my best to train them.

Anyone still interested can post here etc.. k cool.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 12:56:36 PM »
Myers, you know whats funny, you say excrement but you cant do it, all you can say is "this game is dead" but in reality you have done nothing to help this game, but people/clans like [OTB] have done SO much more, people like jitspoe has done SO much more then anyone in this game, yes its his game, but doesn't mean that OH you know what I'm going to "quit" and wait tell someone does something about it then come "back" to this game. If you really wanted to train people and help out this game, then you know what you should have been in pubs and telling people how to strafe, aim and etc. Your excuse is that i need them to be able to speck proper English, be able to use ts3 and use a Mic, but really no one is going to join, cuz some people wont waste their time doing all this to get trained. I'm pretty sure most of the "pro" DP players didn't get good by using "ts3", or jitspoe telling people, "yo people I'm going to train people, but you need to use this and this and this". People got good by playing this game alot getting help from other players, which means experience. So you know what your post is complete bull to me, and I'm sure some people feel the same as well.

Myers, how was it that i was able to train alot more players then you ever did? all your doing is trying to gain support from the committee and other dp players, that you did some thing to help this game out, or potentially trying to get in to the committee as well