Author Topic: Not showing up  (Read 6910 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Not showing up
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 01:14:48 AM »
So you've deleted the config file (not just uninstalled), and it still won't open up?  What version of Windows are you running?  If it's Vista/7, you might be able to hover over the icon in the task bar, and when the little popup thing appears, right click on it and go to restore or maximize.  That fixed a similar issue with Firefox for me, but I haven't had it happen on any other applications.

klann24

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 07:55:32 PM »
i just uninstalled it idk how to find the config, and i have windows 7 and when i clicked on the PB2 icon my mouse got stuck in the top right corner and i couldnt move it...

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 11:39:35 PM »
Right click the icon and go to run as administrator. If it goes to the corner again press the key with this on it : ~ , then you should be able to move your mouse. On the taskbar down the bottom spam click the paintball 2 icon on it about 10 times.

If its then working go to paintball 2 servers not quake 2 servers because when it happened to me i went to a quake 2 server first only for it to start the same thing over again. Go to about 3-4 paintball2 servers first before going to a quake 2 one.

To jitspoe i think that one of the configs with the quake2 servers interfeared with the pball>config and screwed with the display and stuff. When you enter a quake 2 server.

go to next post i made.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:54:23 PM by deadfroggy »

klann24

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 08:01:40 PM »
ok thx froggy

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2012, 09:25:28 PM »
Two screenshots:
1st one: is entering a quake 2 server. In this case clipz q2jump.

2nd one: exiting and entering a paintball 2 sever. In this case syncmasters cable.