Author Topic: Ballers Training clan  (Read 1218 times)

SnooD

• VM-68
Ballers Training clan
« on: June 20, 2013, 03:24:06 PM »
   As most of us know DP is in desperate need for some activity. I know I'm not the best player in the game by any means nor is my clan the best there ever was or anything like that lol. (Please leave sarcastic comments out of here, trying to help.)

However I have played for a few years and know all recon, and almost all jumps and lines on just about every MODERN played matching map. I'm a decently experienced player and am just looking to help anyone I can.

I just started Ballers Training clan with shep. Anybody can join and I will teach you everything I know, and help you with any flaws you may have in the game.

I do ask though, that if you're going to want to join that you make sure you are online a decent amount of times during the week, that you have at least 6 months or more experience with the game, and that you have or are able to get a version of IRC and Teamspeak 3

IRC is the best way of contacting me, channel #ballers my name on there is "Sequal", and I'll respond to you when I can if you message me. I'm looking to just train some people that just aren't quite up to speed with a lot of the people who have been here for a while.

I am not however looking for anybody else as of now to join my clan Ballers itself yet. I just want to train some people (best in groups if possible) and then you can take what you learned and try to start out a clan with some friends and get into the matching scene.

It's lots of fun and I'm willing to help you setup your clan by helping with creating irc channels and just organizing a clan in general until it is nice and steady.

Message me either on IRC or you can email me for more details at insta1400@gmail.com. I hope I get some replies from people who want to try it out.

Thanks.

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: Ballers Training clan
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 12:22:36 AM »
Ignore this thread, snood will disappear within a week and then return in 4 months along with shep.

SnooD

• VM-68
Re: Ballers Training clan
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 02:36:45 AM »
and then win another dp tourney :/