Author Topic: Looking for a good clan  (Read 7594 times)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: Looking for a good clan
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2013, 08:46:31 AM »
Pffft... Y.O.G.O Yogurt :)

Makowiec

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2013, 08:52:19 AM »
The point of this game is to have skills on all(?) maps. I'd understand if we talked about another game modes (eg. ctf & pong :D), but..
When you get a frag it doesn't matter where you did that. If you want to be in a clan and participate in matches, you have to be good. Everytime. No one wants players that are good on 2-3 mainstream maps. Enemy won't choose your favourite just to let you win.
If I am wrong, correct me, of course. I don't want to quarrel with anybody :)

greets

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2013, 10:04:44 AM »
I am always down for a good quarrel.

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2013, 10:28:09 AM »
The point of this game is to have skills on all(?) maps. I'd understand if we talked about another game modes (eg. ctf & pong :D), but..
When you get a frag it doesn't matter where you did that. If you want to be in a clan and participate in matches, you have to be good. Everytime. No one wants players that are good on 2-3 mainstream maps. Enemy won't choose your favourite just to let you win.
If I am wrong, correct me, of course. I don't want to quarrel with anybody :)

greets

.:[PL]:. Ale każdy ma jakieś mapki na których jest gorszy :) Nie jest tak, że jestem dobry tylko na tych mapach. :) Po prostu pbcup_sassault nienawidzę  a innych map pbcup nie lubię, co nie znaczy, że aż tak je psuję ;)

.:[PL]:. I am good not only on airtimes and shazams. But i don't like dirty tacos pbcup_* maps. I don't lose all matches on pbcup_* maps.

Makowiec

• VM-68
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2013, 11:19:27 AM »
Mate, I know you can speak Polish.. but it's english forum here. As I can see you can speak english, so it's highly recommended to use that skill, I think. I don't know if all my sentences are correct, but trust me, for all this people it's 10 milions worse to copy-paste your expressions into google translate. Also, I don't need translation into Polish - I understand most phrases (except that I'm not sure about Foxhound's last post :(((( ).

I am always down for a good quarrel.

So do I, but if I start that, somebody (me?) will get banned :)

I think that topic should be locked. Actually it's problem has been solved.

NecroMan

• PGP
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2013, 11:43:20 AM »
I don't know you Michael, You're not good at DP2, I was playing with you at Public Server.
I think You're bad...

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2013, 01:38:08 PM »
necro: so lets play a match. Just email me (dp2@0p.p.ht), ok? (or send me a private message). I'll publish scores on this forum.
topic locked.