Author Topic: Other players Blocking  (Read 2629 times)

Bitius

• VM-68
Other players Blocking
« on: June 13, 2013, 03:48:15 AM »
I can't stand it when I'm in a game and other players block me...
1.It slows down my speed
2.It's very buggy(i start glitching back and forth)
3.It's just plain annoying

Can the blocking be removed in some of the following Builds or can the servers atleast get an Anti-Blocking Mod/Plugin or whatever they are?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Other players Blocking
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 08:56:25 AM »
What's your ping?  You shouldn't be glitching that much.  Also, what map are you playing on, and with how many people?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:02:08 PM »
That glitch happened when a new beta came out a while back (the new physics update). If I remember correctly it was due to a command not being present.

Bitius

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »
A prime example is shazam33.
When i jump up the first hill in the spawn (doesn't matter which side) I semi-merge with another player and it starts slowing me down.
My ping is mostly around 40-50. Except when I'm uplodaing something to YouTube.Then it will be near 100-140

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 03:50:29 PM »
That glitch happened when a new beta came out a while back (the new physics update). If I remember correctly it was due to a command not being present.
No idea if it is happening since new beta, but i know what glitch you mean. Let me try to explain it, no idea if i get right, because its pretty hard to explain.
This glitch happens if you have +- same speed with your teammate and you meet side by side and one of you is moving forward in angle which would cross your path, the game then doesnt know who is faster because your speeds are similar and it starts glitching like if we were both inside each other, but the game is still trying to figure out who is faster. Happened to me on shz33 aswell as wobluda. I think it can also happen if you jump on somebody elses head, have the same speed and fell right in front of him, tho not sure about that one.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 08:49:50 PM »
In shazam33, I don't semi-merge or anything like that, I am just blocked and I will stop, that bug never happened to me. My ping is 100-200.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 09:38:35 PM »
Agree with this 2 weeker. Would be nice if you could just pass through your teammates.