Author Topic: iOS 7  (Read 1144 times)

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
iOS 7
« on: September 18, 2013, 07:07:10 PM »
For those of you who own iPhones and have downloaded iOS 7 you know what I'm talking about.

What do you think of iOS 7?

I think it does have some new, good features but most of it is just change for the sake of change. Like Google, Youtube, and probably a lot of other electronic companies, Apple needs to get it through their head that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: iOS 7
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 07:46:02 PM »
It's really bad with security. Apple's updating it now.
Apparently, you can get past the lock screen with this update.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »
Don't like it.  Parallax effect, why?  Not that I've looked, but I hope its possible to disable it.  Calendar is intercoursed, I want it to stay in month view, not keep changing.  They got rid of the .com button for the browser, I actually used that?  Setting the alarm with funny number wheel type thing, seriously?  This is why I hate Apple, its all about making 'cool' things, not things that are easy to use and useful.

Also lazers, its not that you can get past it, its the fact that you can either tell siri or use the button on the control thingy to turn aeroplane mode on, making the 'find my iphone' feature useless if someone steals your phone, unless you're smart enough to actually disable that, which most of the population wouldn't be.

Gonna roll back to 6.whatever if I can.

wasp

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 12:49:35 AM »
I deliberately didn't get ios7 immediately so I could read the reviews etc. and after hearing about them I don't think I will. Most people I've spoken to say its too childish and have similar issues to those above.

And Cameron I'm pretty sure that you can't change it back :/