Author Topic: Dooci getting owned and ff after like 5 rounds.(He claims he always beats me)  (Read 5369 times)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
lazers is in love with the dp2 forums... he cares about spellin. not that i dont. b ut i dont care if i mispell here

FusSioN

• Autococker
lazers is in love with the dp2 forums... he cares about spellin. not that i dont. b ut i dont care if i mispell here

3.) Spelling and Grammar. Generally text is the only way in which a clan can get to know you. Thus, it is good to evoke decent spelling and grammar so you don’t come off as an idiot. However, it is hard to define strictly just how well you should use these two things. If you overuse them, you will come off as someone who thinks you’re better than everyone else (i.e. capitalizing every sentence and using perfect punctuation). Not misspelling words makes it clear to the clan that you have some cognitive abilities. Using acronyms is sometimes convenient and not looked down upon. The ‘words’ ‘u’ for you and ‘ur’ for your usually aren’t that bad. However, rewriting ‘anyone’ as ‘ne1’ or no one as ‘no1’ makes you look like an idiot (there are many possibilities here as you can see).

There is also a fine line between typing like a newbie because it’s funny, and typing like a newbie because your brain actually functions like that. This line is usually drawn where one over exaggerates how a newbie would type. For example, ‘hI Im neW 2 Teh hoLE chEeTinG SeeN lOl!!’ This is clearly grossly exaggerated and funny. However, typing something like “me killer and shake we are [FIRE]  just won are ferst clan battle we won 2 he one 1 we wint v pmw and we rocked” is obviously a product of an underdeveloped mind. (This specific quote can function with the truth of criterion 1 and 8 as well.)
Based on this : http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=2004.0
Still a newbie.

P.S. I can beat you in LaZeRs' Hangout. 200 vs 30. Pwnt.