Author Topic: Payl Anti Cheat (PAC)  (Read 15024 times)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
Re: Payl Anti Cheat (PAC)
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
haters like you? Payl, take a good look at yourself in a mirror, all you do on forums is put people down. Then when people are tired of you uselessness they ban you and you get all angry and said you did nothing.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2012, 07:48:26 PM »
haters like you? Payl, take a good look at yourself in a mirror, all you do on forums is put people down. Then when people are tired of you uselessness they ban you and you get all angry and said you did nothing.
Excuse me CheMiCal, this isn't troll topic. You should leave now. No futher answers for trolling posts like that.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2012, 07:52:03 PM »
Should upload 'PoC', the community would get a lot more use out of it.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2012, 07:53:28 PM »
Should upload 'PoC', the community would get a lot more use out of it.
It's protected against entering network. Any try to go online will result in crash so sorry Rick, it won't help you.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2012, 07:57:58 PM »
It's protected against entering network. Any try to go online will result in crash so sorry Rick, it won't help you.

So PoC and PaC are as useful as each other? Awesome.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2012, 03:59:27 AM »
 I love how payl brings up his huge knowledge every time he gets a chance =)
Payl, maybe you are dumb because you can't understand things enough, so you could explain them simply?
And no payl, everytime when someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they are trolling.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2012, 06:35:15 AM »
So PoC and PaC are as useful as each other? Awesome.
i'm not a troll so hop off buddy.
I love how payl brings up his huge knowledge every time he gets a chance =)
Payl, maybe you are dumb because you can't understand things enough, so you could explain them simply?
And no payl, everytime when someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they are trolling.
Thanks for sharing, however i haven't found relation to PAC in your posts, so i don't think i can help you guys.

P.S. As for your signature blaa, i doesn't allow hotlinking just to this txt file.

P.S.2. I don't feel like answering to trolling/offtopic people. just in case you wonder why i behave like that.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:21:15 AM by payl »

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2012, 09:40:30 AM »
This...

... and this.

People might be interested in your help for the community, if you wouldn't be as arrogant as you show yourself online. This is not the first time I am telling you, neither am I the only one telling you this. Why don't you just understand it and try to integrate in our community?

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 10:30:27 AM »
P.S. As for your signature blaa, i doesn't allow hotlinking just to this txt file.

fixed, http://www.text-upload.com/read,3883624513471