Author Topic: LaZeRs Hangout - Rotation  (Read 16286 times)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: LaZeRs PUB - Rotation
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2013, 06:00:22 PM »
I'm the one who gets killed.
You and every other troll/spawnkiller.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2013, 06:18:04 PM »
Awsome lol.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2013, 09:21:12 AM »
Did you add neon? You told me you did but I don't see it on the first post of this topic. I haven't checked your actual server yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2013, 09:49:55 AM »
Added it. Forgot about it, sorry, haven't touched my rotation file in a while.

EDIT: I would add overhang, but it's not finished yet! I am not putting beta maps (besides nonturno_b1) on my server! I really like overhang and wish you would finish it JMR!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:31:31 PM by LaZeRs »

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2014, 10:15:50 PM »
Don't add neon. Download rate on server is too horrible. Layout all day.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: LaZeRs Hangout - Rotation
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2014, 06:34:09 AM »
It's been awhile!
My little hangout is back, with some new maps!

New Rotation: (Also can be seen on the original post)

pbcup_pforest
pbcup_renoir
propaint1
beta/daylight_b1
airtime
oth
prolandr
shazam22
wobluda_fix
carpathian

*Neon is a possibility*

People who came on my server said that's a pretty good rotation. How about you?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2014, 07:44:51 AM »
You should make your server unique with different maps, not the same as every other pub. Reason I say this is because your server is home ran and is very laggy therefor who wants to play on it?

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2014, 02:04:08 PM »
You should make your server unique with different maps, not the same as every other pub.
This should be rule. That's why there are servers I like to join and often ask people to come with me to play (like Crack the PGP, only good PGP server). I wish we had something better than just all empty servers that mostly have same maps, with exception of 24/7 servers which just should be banned. I understand speed, but speed with one campy map? Much fun... wow

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2014, 04:14:40 PM »
You should make your server unique with different maps, not the same as every other pub. Reason I say this is because your server is home ran and is very laggy therefor who wants to play on it?
This should be rule. That's why there are servers I like to join and often ask people to come with me to play (like Crack the PGP, only good PGP server). I wish we had something better than just all empty servers that mostly have same maps, with exception of 24/7 servers which just should be banned. I understand speed, but speed with one campy map? Much fun... wow
Great ideas. I would really appreciate having examples of some maps you would want to see.

And my server is pretty unique - in other ways. I've unleashed all the commands to be able to kill yourself/others (except ffire, that's alittle too much :))

But thank you two for letting me know what I should do. I'll search for some maps later.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2014, 10:11:26 AM »
And my server is pretty unique - in other ways. I've unleashed all the commands to be able to kill yourself/others (except ffire, that's alittle too much :))

If you're talking about setting debug3 to "1" (which makes "kill" work afaik) then you should probably watch out because this allows everyone to gain OP Level 255 with the "op" command.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2014, 10:29:50 AM »
So Clone won't have to reconnect each time he caps and we almost do. Great idea, make cheap reconnect/die win!

As for maps, sorry, terrorist/ChefKiller are good when it comes to selecting maps (at least they used to choose great maps mostly). I think there should be project like map spotlight...